Thread: Turbo Miata Part out 56k no go here.

Default Turbo Miata Part out 56k no go here.

As promised let the part out begin. Cash is king and paypal is accepted. this is first come first serve and I am located in Canton Ga (45 mins north of atlanta). I will drive to meet with in reason and if the price on the item is right. Larger items may need to be picked up. Please feel free to contact me with questions and package deals inquiries my cell number is 770-861-0721 or pm me ( cell is quicker. all items are used unless noted all items are As is. first come first serve. And I will ship at buyers expense ( big stuff included if you fig out the logistics of it.)

chaparral wheels 15x7 with khumo Ks 90% tread left - $750.00

AEM uego wide band ( includes every sensor)- SOLD

1.8 Turbo manifold and turbonetics super60 , T3 flanged with tial w/g style glange. comes with down pipe. all parts are stainless. manifold is heat wrapped. turbo is polished on cold side and was rebuilt <2000 miles ago. this setup also included oil lines ( waste gate not included)- sold

FMIC over the radiator set up. Custom built 3" stainless and powdercoated wrinkle black. Comes with a Greddy type-s knock off comes with drop brackets sold

R-package bilstiens with GC coil overs and custom spring rates- sold

Nakamea Seats, fixed back narrow waste. fairly comfortable, showing some age and fade. No rips no tears, these are stupid rare and they only come as a package. these bolt into stock miata sliders with no modification.- sold

AWD Artworks Dewa Gauges, and Rings. You get the whole cluster with this deal i don't feel like messing with it to take it apart. two of the larger gauge rings have come unglued easy fix- sold

KGworks Short shifter, good working order when it was removed-sold

KGworks Spoiler, it has been on the car since x-mas comes with all hardware, you will need 3m tape- SOLD

Hard dog hardcore roll bar with harness bar and free stickers. good condition, has stickers on it. not much else to it- $old

Alpine Ipod player ( IDA-X303) sold

NA 1.8 exhaust cam with cam gear- $80.00

Work ( yes the wheel company) Side skirts- overall good condition but need to be repaired on the bottom. these are hardcore rare. $150.00

Raceon USA body kit, will need some adjusting to fit- $150.00

2 blocks, both are 1.8. One is a a 94-95 the other is 96 and newer. The 94-95 block is empty but the crank is present along with the main caps. the walls appear to be in good condition but could prob use a hone. the 96+ block is unknown condition, however i do know it ate and intake cam. all else is unknown. looking for $50.00 a piece ( they are worth that as scrap)

Metal radio surround, no idea on brand but lets call it sold

Custom magnaflow exhaust. I am not sure it this will meet up with stock header or not, but I do know that its 3" form the down pipe back and sounds and looks great.- $old

Momo Steering wheel, horn button and hub- SOLD
    Unknown brand Strut bar - $old

Last but not least ( prob wont be the last either) the shell minus the parts above, This will have an engine, trans, interior, ACT clutch, walbro Fuel pump, stock header and stock seats will be bolted in will also have a soft top, bsp lowpro headlight and HIDs. Will need an ECU, steering wheel, suspension, exhaust and wheels. bring a trailer and get it out. - $old
    Last edited by eraser4g63; 08-28-2011 at 11:04 AM.
    Try not. Do or Do not.

Momo wheel sold.
    Try not. Do or Do not.

Bump need this stuff gone.
    Try not. Do or Do not.

Thread updated.
    Try not. Do or Do not.

Couple more parts:
    Carbon Fiber Door sills, decent condition. some of the clear is cracking and bubbling in spots ( tried to pics but they wouldn't come out right) No damage to the weave.- $50.00

Steel Tow hook- $35
    Try not. Do or Do not.

If you still have the body kit lmk id be interested in the full kit.

Only stuff I have left is the cf door sills, work side skirts, legit mazdaspeed oil cap, cam and tow hook. Shoot me an off on all of it I would be more than happy to make you a package deal to get this stuff out of my garage.
    Try not. Do or Do not.

well id deff want to buy the tow hook. I already have the mazda speed oil cap. I have m edition door sills but may want the cf ones. How much for cf sills, tow hook, and side skirts.

Some Where Gettin Money And My Women Be BAD. TalkIN Dollar Signs! I know You Heard About It.

Do you have a boost controller pm me EBC only

k24 ftw

Want to part the top? Shoot me a Pm if you want to.
    mmm