Thread: 2015 Mazda 6 sport 6 speed

Default 2015 Mazda 6 sport 6 speed

I bough the car new with 7 miles on it in March 2014 as a 2015. It has been a very good car with no issues as it should with any new car. It was not stock for long, I lowered it after about 2k miles. And it just went on after that. I do have all stock parts to go along with the car. Selling to make some moves and get a new house, so I am looking to cut some monthly expenses.

AUTOEXE FRONT BUMPER (SCRATCHED/SLIGHT DAMAGE ON FRONT LOWER PART) *PAINTED OEM JET BLACK
    MV TUNING SIDESKIRTS *PAINTED OEM JET BLACK
    MV TUNING REAR DIFFUSER F1 BRAKE LIGHT W/ 2 INSERTS *PAINTED OEM JET BLACK / INSERTS PAINTED GUNMETAL GREY
    MV TUNING SPORT HOOD *PAINTED OEM JET BLACK
    MV TUNING REAR SPOILER *PAINTED OEM JET BLACK
    MV TUNING REAR BUMPER PROTECTOR (not installed)
    SPOILER KING ROOF WING *PAINTED OEM JET BLACK
    RACINGBEAT MUFFLER
    AUTOEXE SILICONE INTAKE TUBE
    AUTOEXE SPORTS ENGINE AIR FILTER
    AUTOEXE SUEDE SHIFT KNOB
    AUTOEXE FRONT STRUT BAR
    AUTOEXE OIL CAP
    AUTOEXE SUEDE BLACK W/RED STITCH STEERING WHEEL
    AUTOEXE HOOD SHOCKS
    AUTOEXE SPORTS BLACK LEATHER w/ SUEDE RED STITCH STEERING WHEEL
    JPM COACHWERKS ALACANTARA BLACK W/RED STITCH SHIFT BOOT
    JPM COACHWORKS ALACANTARA BLACK W/RED STITCH EBRAKE BOOT
    HELLA HORNS
    BLACKED OUT INSIDE OF HEADLIGHTS
    MAZDA OEM GT BLACK W/RED STITCH ARM REST
    THE RETROFIT SOURCE LED FOGLIGHTS
    BC COILOVERS - 45K MILES REAR NEEDS TO BE REBUILT (RIDES OK DRIVER REAR BLOWN)
    H11 - LED BULBS (NEW)
    CORKSPORT LED BULB KIT
    MAZDA OEM TOURING FOGLIGHTS W/ BRACKET AND SWITCH (not installed)
    20X10 +40 2 PIECE TSW RASSCASSE W/OLD TIRES - 245/35 - 255/35 - GREY/BLACK LIP (currently installed)
    20X10 +45 VOSSEN CVT GRAPHITE - 1 with CURB RASH (old wheels still have that can go with car)

All photos of vehicle and work done here:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/srfh/a...57646416854755

16 pages of progression of the car
    http://forum.mazda6club.com/picture-...ss-thread.html

All Autoexe parts were purchased through Mazmart and are 100% authentic. Majority of the parts were installed by myself. The only thing that will need attention is new tires, and rebuilding the rear coilovers with new shock inserts. I have driven the car all over the southeast in the car attending shows and events from Texas, North Carolina to South Florida so the Mileage is high for a 2 year old car. But I bought the car with the full intentions of driving it.

Mileage - 47k
    6speed Manual
    2.5L - 4cylinder
    Cloth interior

ASking 24,500 obo w/ all parts as is everything, but we can negotiate on price through email or messages. The links above have plenty of photos, but these are the ones showing the car as it is now. I will take better for sale photos this week with better detail of everything. [email protected] - email, pm, or post..

Super clean, glws!