Thread: 1995 Mazda MX-5 Miata M Edition - $2900 OBO

Certified Gearhead

Default 1995 Mazda MX-5 Miata M Edition - $2900 OBO

I have for sale a 1995 Mazda MX-5 Miata M Edition.

208,000 miles
    5-speed manual transmission
    Torsen limited-slip differential
    power steering
    power windows
    ABS brakes

I just want to save the M Edition collectors the trouble of asking... It's missing some of the original 1995 M Edition trim, but it has some other extras.

Missing:
    BBS wheels
    1995 M Edition seats

Added:
    1996 M Edition seats with working headrest speakers
    Nardi wooden shift knob and parking brake handle

One reason the price is so low compared to the $5K M Editions out there is because the car had a rebuilt title in the past. The car was "totaled" in 2006 from a rear end accident and was repaired and retitled in NC. That being said, the car has a clean GA title and passes GA emission (last test 7/2013).

This is my daily driver (I put about 50 miles on it per day), and that's what I'm selling it as. It has the quirks of a 20 year old car:

CD/radio doesn't work, but tape deck does
    AC don't not work (tried a recharge in a can, and no luck)
    Burns a quart of oil every month

However, it has had a lot of recent maintenance that should keep it running reliably for a while. Within the last month I have installed a new timing belt, timing sprocket, oil change, 2 front tires, alignment, rear brake pads, air filter, spark plugs, and ignition wires. The soft top is recent and in good shape as well.

The price is $2900 OBO and I'm not interested in trades. The car is located in Marietta and is available to be viewed all week since I'm off work for spring break. Thanks!

Certified Gearhead

SOLD!