I have for sale a 1995 Mazda MX-5 Miata M Edition.

208,000 miles
5-speed manual transmission
Torsen limited-slip differential
power steering
power windows
ABS brakes

I just want to save the M Edition collectors the trouble of asking... It's missing some of the original 1995 M Edition trim, but it has some other extras.

Missing:
BBS wheels
1995 M Edition seats

Added:
1996 M Edition seats with working headrest speakers
Nardi wooden shift knob and parking brake handle

One reason the price is so low compared to the $5K M Editions out there is because the car had a rebuilt title in the past. The car was "totaled" in 2006 from a rear end accident and was repaired and retitled in NC. That being said, the car has a clean GA title and passes GA emission (last test 7/2013).

This is my daily driver (I put about 50 miles on it per day), and that's what I'm selling it as. It has the quirks of a 20 year old car:

CD/radio doesn't work, but tape deck does
AC don't not work (tried a recharge in a can, and no luck)
Burns a quart of oil every month

However, it has had a lot of recent maintenance that should keep it running reliably for a while. Within the last month I have installed a new timing belt, timing sprocket, oil change, 2 front tires, alignment, rear brake pads, air filter, spark plugs, and ignition wires. The soft top is recent and in good shape as well.

The price is $2900 OBO and I'm not interested in trades. The car is located in Marietta and is available to be viewed all week since I'm off work for spring break. Thanks!