Thread: sellin 1996 mazda miata

drift

Default sellin 1996 mazda miata

Well the time has come to part with my baby. I purchased her 3-19-08 with 82K miles and it's been a blast to drive since!
    I lived out west for two years and so I decided it was time to get a car more suitable for the conditions and more room. So I picked up a 1998 subaru legacy outback with 144k.

As far as the Miata goes she has 152k mies on her just replaced the timing belt,plugs,wires, new valve cover gasket, pcv valve(152,750).
    The engine is very strong she pulls great. I also put a new clutch in at 132,900 + trans fluid. 148k clutch and slave cylinder replaced as well as new fluids in clutch and brakes. I have everything documented oil changes and anything I've replaced since ownership.
    The tires on her now have fewer than 10k miles on them I've had them on her for a little over a year.

The interior is fair not great. the driver manual window cable snapped and i havent been able to find one used to replace it. the air bags are taken out, the top was in excellent condition until a tow company sliced the back window into the top with a razor blade(dont get me started on how pissed i was. It was a new top). the dash has a crack on the passenger side. my buddy broke off my passenger mirror ive been trying to find a set off an old miata. body is in good shape only blemish is the front driver fender has been dinged from a hit and run when it was parked in a parking lot. Exhaust you will want to install either a stock or aftermarket exhaust its seen alot better days. The rims I've had since about a month after my purchase. They show wear and they are 17's( to big in my opinion but i got a god deal at the time.) I have the stock 14's that have been sitting if buyer would want or i can sell seperate.

anything I have left out i will add overtime as well as any questions i will be happy to answer. I'm trying to get her sold within 2 weeks as i will be heading out west to colorado and utah.

-Jimmy
    678 618 9241
    $1800 obo
    ****Pic request can be uploaded****

this was her in Stanley, Idaho with the sawtooths in the back ground

"The street is my canvas. I paint it with my tires."

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Interested in trading for guns to carry to carry out west with you?

drift

pm me what you have depending on that then maybe more looking for cash though

drift

sold!