Thread: 1985 Custom Mazda RX-7 Turbo $10k

Default 1985 Custom Mazda RX-7 Turbo $10k

I have a custom 85 rx7 with a 5spd 12a. Engine: Powder-coated 12a with a large street port, RB intake with a boost-prepped Holley 650dp with aluminum carb hat and spacer, Rotary shack turbo manifold with a Garrett 42/48 t3/t4 iwg, 3" v-band down pipe, 3" test pipe, MSD 6al, blaster coils, griffin 3" radiator, dual e-fans, Aeromotive rrfpr, Mazdaspeed 6qt. Aluminum oil pan, Holley blue pump, aluminum surge tank with lift pump, all braided SS AN lines for both oil and fuel. Autometer pro-comp ultra lite gauges, boost, clock, fuel press, oil press, oil temp, fuel level, volts, water temp. PLX wideband. Suspension: Koni springs, 1.25" front sway bar, adj. rear sway bar, GSL-SE susp. swap with Tokico blues up front and adj. illuminas in the rear, SS braided brake lines. Wheels: 3 piece SSR xr-4 Longchamp 14x7 front, 14x9 rear with Toyo Proxes 195/45/14 and 225/55/14 ZG fender flares. Apexi 3" in/ 4.5" out side dump turned down muffler. Customized Ford Racing rear wing from a rally Focus. Cobra Missano knock off fiberglass backed reclinable seats. Ray dot mirrors. The car is an unfinished project with no a/c, or power steering. The engine is a fresh rebuild and hasn't even been turned over, other than the occasional hand crank to keep the assembly lube spread around. The headlights and tail lights need to be finished as well as the interior, brakes and engine odds/ends.

I've had the car for quite a while. I'm starting to lose interest and itching to have an old Bel air, or Impala 60-64. Maybe an old 50s pickup, rat rod, Jeep, crew-cab pickup.....Trades may have to include cash on your end. No cash on my end, you pick up.]Year, Make, Model[/b]
    Description of car, transmission, trim, etc-

Sean, 706-951-7570
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image-jpg   -image-jpg   -image-jpg   -image-jpg   -image-jpg  

-image-jpg   -image-jpg   -image-jpg  
    Last edited by ported12a-T; 05-18-2014 at 03:21 PM.

-image-jpg I'm open to trades. I'm looking for a crew-cab Frontier, or an old 4door impala. I'm willing to entertain other offers as well. As far as cash goes, i'm willing to take $6k, bottom dollar.