Thread: 1991 Mazda Miata $3500 Columbus, GA

IA Member

Default 1991 Mazda Miata $3500 Columbus, GA

First of all, I would love to keep this car. Nothing puts more smiles on my face/per dollar that I've spent than this thing.

However, my wife likes the little E30 vert I just picked up and I don't have room for both, two motorcycles, two SUV's and a Porsche..............so this guy has to go. But I will get another soon. Beat me up on the price and I will just keep it and get a storage Unit..!!

I've got:

1991 NA: I don't know what package unfortunately. Let's just assume base.
    Mileage: 143,686
    Manual
    Clean Title
    No accidents on Carfax

Parts replaced as preventative:
    Timing Belt (1000 miles ago)
    Water pump
    FPR
    New seals on injectors
    Brake rotors
    Brake pads
    Cat converter
    Thermostat
    fuel pump
    Replaced driver side front fender as PO had put a huge dent in it
    Replaced the steering wheel with a nicer stock unit

Upgraded parts:
    Replaced door moldings (where the window slides down, as they were worn out from the sun)
    Brand new top
    Mishimoto radiator
    Raceland Coilovers (I know, but they work just fine)
    NB wheels with good tires and plenty of life left
    Garage Vary lip (got caught and the front edge is pretty scraped up)
    Cat Back exhaust (Trust actually shipped from Japan)
    Short Shifter from 949 racing
    R-Package rear lip
    Raceland header (heat wrapped)

As I go through the receipts I've probably spent more than my asking price on just upgrades.

The car is not perfect, what 23yrs old car is. It was repainted somewhere along the line and this paint is not as bright as the factory paint. There is a bubble in the rear passenger quarter panel (doesn't look like rust) but the paint doesn't look great. Rear bumper has spider webbing in the paint.

Interior needs some work, the seats are patchy. I took out the center console but still have it available.

Honestly this car is worth every bit of what I'm asking, come check it out drive it around and let's get it out of my garage. If you don't like the price (not sure why you wouldn't) please PM me and we'll talk about it.

Contact info:
    b e n @ realtime healh quotes . com
    Cell: 8 1 3 7 8 4 6 0 3 0
    Ben

IA Member

SOLD!