Thread: 1993 Rx7 FD $6500 FIRM

IA Member

Default 1993 Rx7 FD $6500 FIRM

1993 RX7 -$6500.00 FIRM, and not looking to put any cash on top, straight over trade.
    This car has a rebuilt, Mississippi state title (can be tagged and titled in any state with no problem)
    Silver exterior
    Black interior
    Twin turbo rotary
    Automatic transmission

Try not to post on here because I check my phone religiously.

This car is rare, it runs and it drives. It is not perfect. It will need work.
    The only mods I am aware of is an aftermarket exhaust. It is an Automatic, but I have sourced and acquired everything except for a pedal assembly, for the 5 speed swap, which will come with the car. Even as auto the car rolls out, and is lots of fun.

The body is straight, but the paint is pretty decent. It needs a driver headlight cover and a brake duct cover on the driver fender.

The interior is fair. It is the desirable, all black interior. The glove box latch is busted, it has no radio, and the dash has some cracks. All issues are fairly common.

I daily drive the car with no issues with ice cold A/C, ODO reflects 91k miles. Thinking this will make someone one HELL of a fun car or LSX swap one day.

Asking $6500 FIRM or 6 speed LS cars , clean ones or possible other trades for cool things.

I can be reached at 601-613-2184 24/7. Located in Jackson , Mississippi can be reached at any time, i work nights, and most of days.

:boobies:
    Vroom Pshhhh

Post Vin since car is out of state

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    Post Vin since car is out of state
    Yes sir. JM1FD3319P0203208
    Vroom Pshhhh

IA Member

I just think someone can do this car more justice than I can.
    Vroom Pshhhh

10k and a little love and this could be an amazing car....
    LS3 / Comp / Halltech / ARH / Powerdrive / OZ / Stoptech / Katech / B&B / VR Tuned