Thread: Testing waters 2000 Miata Jackson Supercharged - $7,000 obo Athens, GA

IA Member

Default Testing waters 2000 Miata Jackson Supercharged - $7,000 obo Athens, GA

2000 Mazda Miata
    Athens, GA
    The car runs great and strong. Never been dynoed but im guessing somewhere around 175whp on 6lbs of boost.
    150,000 miles
    Exterior is 8/10
    I want to sell my miata because I am getting too big for it as I am a bodybuilder and just don't quite fit very well. I want to sell straight up but i am open to trades. I really want an sr20 swapped 240sx or an e36 m3 or something comparable with suspension and good mods, nothing cobbled together. Most likely something with more room than a miata and I would love to have rear seats.
    Paint is in great condition and shines, but the front bumper was damaged from previous owner and i've done the body work and plan on painting it, the mirrors and the rear spoiler. Once those are painted the car will look brand new. The mirrors and spoiler have some sun damage so i plastidipped them black until i can paint.
    The soft top shows its age. Has glass window with defrost. Ive stitched up the tears in the top and it doesnt leak but the rain rails are starting to leak a little. Overall the top could probably be used for a few more years no problem.
    I want to see what I can get for the car as is right now and if I can't get what I want for it then I will continue to finish the exterior of the car (paint, soft top.)
    I really have fallen in love with this car and it will be tough to get rid of, but I really need something bigger.
    Modifications:
    Jackson Racing M45 supercharger kit
    Jackson Racing tubular headers
    Jackson Racing Boost/Timing retard system
    Stance coilovers
    Konig Flatout 15x8 +25
    Willwood front big brake kit (this car STOPS!!!)
    Upgraded rear pads
    Stainless braided brake lines
    ATE Super Blue racing brake fluid
    Retrofitsource Bixenon Projector Headlights and HID's
    New oem front lip spoiler
    New Kumho's in rear and Dunlop Direzza dz101's in front
    Nardi wood steering wheel with airbag
    Ebay fart can axel back (I have the stock mazdaspeed muffler/included)
    Walbro 255 racing fuel pump
    Hard Dog Hardcore Double Diagonal roll bar
    Carbon Fiber weighted shift knob (very heavy)
    Phantom boost gauge
    AEM wideband
    A'pexi turbo timer
    Sony headunit
    Painted red taillights
    Plasti dipped Mirrors and spoiler (black)

Mechanical:
    Mobil 1 full synthetic every 3,000 miles
    New wheel bearings in rear
    New crankshaft position sensor
    New fuel filter
    New supercharger belt
    NGK iridium plugs
    New blue plug wires
    etc. cant think of all of it

This car is tons a fun. in great condition. interior is immaculate. very zippy. handles like its on rails. I've ran it against 350z's, mustang gt's, 240's, e30's and it is faster than all of them.
    serious buyers only

asking price $7000 firm
    Phone number: (770)324-7297

Make sure you upload pictures using "Manage attachments" button below or by uploading pictures to imgur: the simple image sharer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -901259_110364822502434_1088215626_o-jpg   -photo-3-jpg   -5t65f75j63k73k63ldc9878d7d2209eca1b9f-jpg   -photo-4-jpg   -photo-5-jpg  

-photo-7-jpg   -photo-8-jpg   -photo-10-jpg   -photo-11-jpg  
    Last edited by garrettdude; 06-27-2013 at 04:20 PM.

IA Member

$7,000 firm

Omg I love it.
    Good luck with your sale.
    I swear to defend this car from all negative comments. Foreign and domestic.
    93' Talon TSi/1G
    00' Civic EX/EJ8 "Cilina"
    03' Evo VIII GSR/CT9A"Evonia"

04' Evo VIII SSL/CT9A "Evolynn"

IA Member

haha thanks man