Thread: 1989 Mazda RX7 Turbo II SR20DET Swap

Default 1989 Mazda RX7 Turbo II SR20DET Swap

I have a 1989 Mazda RX7 Turbo II with a SR20DET swap in it. Asking 7000OBO. The engine is super strong with great power no problems at all no smoke no oil leaks no fluid of any kind leaking. Here is a list of all the things done to it and mods. Feel free to text me and make me an offer will be willing to trade if you have what I am looking for. 859-533-9080. Brand new VIS carbon fiber hood, Stock turbo, Stock ECU, APEXI NEO AFC (Tuned at Mainstream Motorsports, making 210whp and 200tq on stock 7.5 PSI), Stock fuel, 3" exhaust with test pipe and highflow cat (built by TopSpeed), 4" midmount FMIC, Mishimoto radiator with dual shrouded fans, Electronic fan controller, HKS pod filter, CS catch can, Steel braided fuel lines, Steel braided power steering lines with AN fittings and custom reservoir, Optima redtop relocated to rear bin, Supernow Outer Tie Rods, Secret Element Inner Tie Rods (lots of angle), DTSS Bushings (Not installed, will be included), 50-50 weight distribution without corner weighting, Car weighs 2777 pounds, All cluster gauges and the aftermarket boost gauge work like OEM (tach, speedo, fuel, temp, etc)., Wiring is professional and NOTHING is hardwired., Cold start signal works, Rev limiter works, Emergency fuel cut works, It runs and acts like a stock SR in a stock FC., Some interior pieces are brand new (from me restoring the vehicle)
    Issues (Most are pretty typical of FC RX7's)
    - Wipers only work on the medium setting
    - Rear wiper doesnt work
    - Some of the plastics in the dash (vents, trim, etc) are cracked/missing
    - Driver window sticks a bit and needs to be lubed
    - Sunroof sticks a bit but gets going with a nudge
    Also, no AC and no heat. Heater lines are looped but the blower motor still works for defrost
    Minor stuff for the most part. TOMEI Rocker Arm Stoppers and many more pieces and parts that I cannot remember at the moment. If you have any questions feel free to call or text with price or maybe I may be willing to trade just let me know what you have thanks. 859-533-9080 I also have an exedy stage 1 clutch with it it does not need it but I just have plenty of parts to fall back on if one should go
    Last edited by lucaperk23; 05-13-2013 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Forgot Price

Didn't you just have this car listed on Cl for $5k (dropped from $7500)? Good luck getting $7k....lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

2013 Corsa Blue Optima SX 2.0T