Thread: 1985 RX7 GSL-SE Widebody - $7500

Certified Gearhead

Default 1985 RX7 GSL-SE Widebody - $7500

Hi guys,
    Putting out a for sale feeler for my widebody FB GSL-SE. Not needing to sell but since I have other priorities at the moment, it would probably be best for it to got to a new home where it would be properly enjoyed. Listed below are some things done to the car:

Motor rebuilt by previous owner, Pineapple Racing large street port, 600 miles on rebuild, broken in, oil changed
    Motor included brand new housings and bearings. I believe the rebuild kit was from RB
    Stock transmission which shifts perfectly with RB Street clutch, RB lightweight flywheel, and stainless clutch from master to slave
    Oil cooler with welded AN fittings
    New RB oil lines
    New RB oil pedestal
    New RB main pulley, also have alternator pulley but not installed
    OMP modified to run 2 stroke from separate reservoir
    New radiator and hoses
    New Full RB Street Port Exhaust
    LSD - diff opened, verified good, and resealed
    New Mazda high pressure fuel pump
    New K&N air filter
    New vacuum hoses
    NGK spark plugs
    New spark plug wires
    New Mazda engine mounts
    A/C has been removed along with all the emission items

Black Dragon widebody - widest one that you can get, rears are about 5" wider than stock
    15x8 and 15x10 Bassett Racing custom wheels and lug nuts with Hankook tires, 215's, 265's front, rear respectively
    Alignment done at Butler Tire Alpharetta
    PPG paint, C5 Vette white
    Custom adjustable aluminum rear wing
    Rear glass with no wiper hole

Tokico Illumina's all around
    Front coilovers with 350 springs and rear adjusters with 225 springs
    New Mazda front left control arm
    New rotors and upgraded pads
    New Mazda strut mounts

Sparco Torino racing seats with Sparco seat belts
    Autopower roll cage - rear hoop installed but have the front portion that will go with the car
    Autometer oil pressure and water temp gauges

There may be a few more things that don't come to mind at the moment but as you can see, pretty extensive list of upgrades/new parts. I am asking $7500 but will entertain reasonable offers. Low ballers will simply be ignored. Am not looking for any trades. Email me if interested at craaaazzy @ gmail . com (remove spaces) or PM me.

Last pic has front bumper trim plastidipped black which looks better to me than just plain white. This is how the car sits at the moment. Thanks for looking.

Certified Gearhead

bump, car should be enjoyed by someone who has time to drive it...

Certified Gearhead

dropping price down to $7000