Thread: 2005 Mazda Miata Mazdaspeed- $12000 or Trade

IA Member

Default 2005 Mazda Miata Mazdaspeed- $12000 or Trade

I have a 2005 Mazdaspeed Miata with just 71k miles. The car is in great shape, and is a pretty rare car. Interior and exterior are both flawless besides a few scratches underneath the front bumper and some rock chips on the front bumper. The soft top is still in great condition. No tears or leaks. It also has a few quality mods listed below.

Upgraded Greddy Turbo
    Flyin Miata Full 3" Exhaust
    Flyin Miata intercooler
    HKS Reloaded Intake
    AEM Tru Boost Gauge/Controller
    Tokico struts with Eibach Pro Kit Springs
    Panasport FS15 wheels
    Alpine Head Unit
    Bose Speakers
    and Brand New Yokohama S-Drive Tires

I also have a new turbo timer that is going to go with the car if I havent put it on by the time it sells.

This car books for up to $12,300. Whoever gets it would be getting a deal considering the parts that have been added and how clean it is. I also have more pics on my phone, but the site wont let me upload them for some reason.

Call or text David at 205-405-0667 for more info or if you want to meet up. I'm also interested in trades. Just send me offers. Thanks.

$12000
    Phone number: 205-405-0667
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0853-jpg   -img_0872-jpg   -img_0871-jpg  

Really nice miata glws

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

IA Member

Thanks I appreciate it! It's definitely much different than what I'm used to driving, but its a lot of fun.

Any way I could see some more pictures? I'm interested. Would you take 11k?