Thread: Supercharged s2000 tuning options????

Yeah its a 4 door

Default Supercharged s2000 tuning options????

Alright so I just supercharged my s2000 with the bolt on comptech kit. Right now it's running the "factory" pulley at 5psi. I'm going to order the 12psi pulley and bigger injectors but I'm having trouble figurin out which software will be the cheapest to buy to tune the S2000. AEM EMS, greddy emanage, hondata, or if there is a chipable ecu to tune with chrome or something. I've tried contacting Scotty but have had no luck yet.

/sig

The cheapest would be greddy, then aem, then hondata. There is no chippable ecu. Give me a call @ shop if you need 678-363-6789. Or leave scotty a msg, or text him he's working at the moment i'll make sure he gets back to you.!

The EMPIRE

Yeah its a 4 door

Quote Originally Posted by EmminoDaGreat View Post
    The cheapest would be greddy, then aem, then hondata. There is no chippable ecu. Give me a call @ shop if you need 678-363-6789. Or leave scotty a msg, or text him he's working at the moment i'll make sure he gets back to you.!
    If you could PM me some prices of the above mentioned software of what you can sell it to me for whenever you get a chance i would greatly appreciate it :-)