Thread: 7 years boosted? still making power!

Default 7 years boosted? still making power!

too bad ifo was rained out...i was planning on seeing if the y7 would finally pop @ the track.
    since my y7 crossed the 7 years and 90k miles boosted (150k total on car) and needing a new clutch, i figured i would give it a present by removing the stock head-bolts and installing head-studs. car still makes power and no longer lifts the head-pushing coolant.

d16y7-stock internals(only thing that has come out of this engine is fluids, plugs, and now head-bolts)
    mspi log manifold
    gt25r
    turbonetics evolution wg
    evo 560cc inj
    motorolla 2.5bar map
    y8 intake manifold
    y8 trans
    comp clutch stg 4
    comp clutch lightweight cromoly flywheel (may go back to the aluminum one that's about 3-4 lbs lighter)
    hondata s300
    high boost falling to 14psi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -scottyy7gt25r9101-jpg  
    MAINSTREAM PERFORMANCE & DIGITAL BOX TUNING
    ECU CHIPPING/SOCKETING/TUNING-HONDATA, CROME, BRE, TURBOEDIT
    HONDATA DEALER/TUNER
    NISSAN REALTIME-NISTUNE
    MITSUBISHI AND SUBARU TUNING AVAILABLE!

dam u pushed it up some huh
    GECKO SQUAD MEMBER
    MSS RACING REPRESENTA.....
    the saga continues....

i would've cranked it up some more, but i didn't feel like walking home or sleeping @ the shop. didn't want to call the wife to pick me up @ 3am. i think i'm finally going to run the wires to the ecu to run the boost control through the s300 so i can adjust boost/rpm to keep it from falling off up top. i want to see if it'll make 275-300 on stock internals. this gt25r may not support it, but we'll see.
    HONDATA DEALER/TUNER
    NISSAN REALTIME-NISTUNE

yA THAT TURBO SEEMS TO BE BAD ASS, whoever gave it to you gave you a hell of a price! You need to blow it up so you can give me the turbo back. LOL instead of me getting this super 60.

Quote Originally Posted by scttydb411 View Post
    i would've cranked it up some more, but i didn't feel like walking home or sleeping @ the shop. didn't want to call the wife to pick me up @ 3am. i think i'm finally going to run the wires to the ecu to run the boost control through the s300 so i can adjust boost/rpm to keep it from falling off up top. i want to see if it'll make 275-300 on stock internals. this gt25r may not support it, but we'll see.
    that will be cool if u make 275...
    GECKO SQUAD MEMBER
    MSS RACING REPRESENTA.....
    the saga continues....

Quote Originally Posted by SoLJames95 View Post
    yA THAT TURBO SEEMS TO BE BAD ASS, whoever gave it to you gave you a hell of a price! You need to blow it up so you can give me the turbo back. LOL instead of me getting this super 60.
    new super 60? hrmmm...maybe something can be worked out. i'm considering something slightly bigger since i have this awesome new head to go with thanks to h22jones and his dad.
    HONDATA DEALER/TUNER
    NISSAN REALTIME-NISTUNE