Thread: Great job on color matching a grille

Default Great job on color matching a grille

Found out about Kizuna Kustomz work here on IA so I decided to have her paint match the grille on my FX. She did a great job and was very easy to work with. I was on a tight time schedule due to work constraints and she got it done exactly on schedule (very rare when dealing with paint work). Plus the price was incredible. I've been out of the scene for a while, but the price quote I got was literally about half of what I was expecting based on previous experience. Car is dirty, but here's a pic installed.

I'd highly recommend her and am actually about to have her do some interior pieces for me.

very nice

Makes the front end look great.
    About to approach beast mode

Thank you for the reps it looks great on the car! BTW did you get my e-mail about the headlight mods. Sent a quote on the few parts, but didn't know if you received it.