Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: BB4 Prelude 18in Volks/Kitted/JDM H22

bump, very clean very beautiful. sides are very generic, but o'well. that paint is GLOSSY
    The Carbon Fibered R6

any enginebay , interior pic's?

I have engine bay and interior pics, pm me your email, I have a hard time gettin pics up on here, ttt
    According to Taketomi, true VIP style tuning is limited to only 10 Nissan and Toyota models: Nissan President, Cima, Gloria, Cedric and Fuga; Toyota Celsior, Century, Aristo, Crown and Majesta.

IA Member

awesome set up, sick ass kit, love da black

thanks man, gonna have my sister take it out today
    According to Taketomi, true VIP style tuning is limited to only 10 Nissan and Toyota models: Nissan President, Cima, Gloria, Cedric and Fuga; Toyota Celsior, Century, Aristo, Crown and Majesta.

Still keeping the wheels?

take payments? pm me if yes.

I'll take a full payment. Don't really have the time or means to chase people down man, sorry. BUMP, ttt, another 5 mile run tomorrow..........AIRBORNE!!!!

Cleaned the thread for you.

Thanks, ttt, keeping the wheels if they do not go with the car unless the right offer comes along, already got a set of 23's in the garage, LOL.

part out the wheel? let me know how much for them.
    NWS FTW

not parting it out until I sell it, then, if the car sells without the whells, I'll be keeping them. so you guys can drool all you want, if they don't go with the car, they will be on my next one......

damn, i was hoping maybe there was a chance to get the wheels lol

The EMPIRE

........so does everyone else obviously. But I'd only sell them for alot of money, if they don't go with the car. And that would only be if they didn't sell with it.

There is an easy way to get the wheels...they come with the car LOL Bump for a clean car. Seen it in person and ridden in it. Have fun with the 5 miles a day!

Back from a week at the range. Shot alot of rounds downrange, shot damn near all crew served weapon systems. Good to be back home though, LOL, to the top. Welcome Tucker, hey man we did an 8 mile NVG ruck march, these guys are ridiculous...........

Damn....we did the 4 mi in 36 min thing today...it took me 38 but I ALMOST made it. They are really serious here....but not that damn serious. Have fun....when is jump school?

Vino

Don't know if you want to part the rims out but if you do lmk how much and we could work from there.

Hey Tuck, we did 5 miles in 41 minutes, LOL, the goal is 40 minutes though, that was as a Battalion (to include stragglers). They are running the shit outta me man, should have ran more at Huachuca. THE RIMS WILL BE SOLD ONLY IF THEY DO NOT GO WITH THE CAR, ONLY FOR THE RIGHT PRICE DUE TO THE RARITY.

Put some shades on for that paint, seen it in person, very nice. Those wheels are the BOMB .
    My other car is a UP-ARMOR HMMWV(Humvee)
    w/ a MK-19 mounted on top

sell the wheels separately?? if so, pm me with a price. i'm interested
    NWS FTW

no, the wheels are not for sale, THE WHEELS WILL NOT BE PARTED OUT, the wheels are not for sale

Quote Originally Posted by ultm8mind
    no, the wheels are not for sale, THE WHEELS WILL NOT BE PARTED OUT, the wheels are not for sale
    Are the wheels for sale? Will you part them out?

jk... BUMPPPP!

lol, thanks for the bump

clean man gl on sale

danke schon, ttt

Interwebs terrorist Friggintitsman's Avatar

I can't belive this car hasn't sold. bump for a nice ride
    I thrive on caffineand HATE

me either, oh well........

need boost!!!

dman nice car...wish i had the money..g/l with the sale

thanks, bump

nice clean car man.

NO SHIT??? I was stationed in Bamberg myself back in 02-04 I was in the sorry ass unit 317th. All my buddies are still there too. Try not to go down town to the Green Goose and get in any fights with those guys now. They have it bad enough as it is.

I'm too old to be out there fighting, but I will, LOL. I have no problem, they were saying the 54th used to just beat up random people. But now that the Airborne is here, they have been pretty tamed. LOL

I'm too old to be out there fighting, but I will, LOL. I have no problem, they were saying the 54th used to just beat up random people. But now that the Airborne is here, they have been pretty tamed. LOL

Yeah I saw more fights my first month in Germany that the 3 years I was at Ft Benning. I wasn't and still am not a big fighter. It's all good though. Germany rocks I would go back for sure.

You at Gordon now or did you decide to jump ship? LOL They got me man, INDEF!!!!! E-6 with 10 years, got me, putting in my Warrant packet next week though. If not be back in the desert by summer. YAY!!!!

You at Gordon now or did you decide to jump ship? LOL They got me man, INDEF!!!!! E-6 with 10 years, got me, putting in my Warrant packet next week though. If not be back in the desert by summer. YAY!!!!
    Nah man I got out back at the end of 04. I go to school now. If you havn't already heard about 317th you will. Talk about a shitty unit. After a tour in Iraq I had it.
    I knew the army wasn't for me from the get go. They tried to push me to become an NCO, but I refused. All I wanted was a discharge and I finally got it. What is your MOS? Warrant huh? that is the best route to go if you are staying in.

I am a 33W, Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Technician, I used to be a 94D(35D), Air Traffic Control Equipment Tech. That's why when people talk unnecessary nonsense about the military I got to put them in their place, lol. Because there are some of us smart people that didn't have Mommy and Daddy's money to go to school, and HAD to get out of the house. You know??!!??

I am a 33W, Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Technician, I used to be a 94D(35D), Air Traffic Control Equipment Tech. That's why when people talk unnecessary nonsense about the military I got to put them in their place, lol. Because there are some of us smart people that didn't have Mommy and Daddy's money to go to school, and HAD to get out of the house. You know??!!??
    Ha yeah I had to have my mommy sign me up because I was still 17 when I joined. I wasn't exactly leading a rightous life, so I decided to leave home to get away from it all. I was a 44e (machinist) , but cross trained mostly as a welder. When I joined I only wanted to do 3 things in the army. I had other goals, but these were like my wish list. 1.go airborne 2. get stationed in Germany 3. deploy somewhere. luckily for me I got to do all three. So I figured it was time to move on.

Huah Airborne, come on back, LOL, 173rd is now in Germany, LOL.....

I cant believe that this car in an auto. That sucks!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast