Thread: 1997 Honda Accord LX (H22 Swap) 1500 OBO

Default 1997 Honda Accord LX (H22 Swap) 1500 OBO

1997 Honda Accord Lx $1500
    I'm selling my 1997 Honda Accord LX with a 2001 Honda Prelude H22a4 swap manual trans. This vehicle runs well and has a lot of upgrades put into it. This is and "As Is" sale I don't offer to do any work or warranties. I'm a Honda lover and wouldn't sell this car if I didn't have to. I don't have the time or money to work on this project anymore. It has a 00-01 Honda Prelude motor, MSD ignition, Race Radiator, 4 into 1 Headers (straight pipe), Magnaflow exhaust, Lowered w/ camber kit, aftermarket wheels, aftermarket taillights and Headlights, HID headlight conversion, Aftermarket fenders, aftermarket radio head unit 7in touch screen, and top security (alarms and shifter lock).. The body has NO physical damage or rust (that I've found), I has power windows and locks.

There is a few minor issues that where there when I got the car. High pressure Power steering hose needs to be replaced, oil leak around the main seal, and two broken front mount bolts..

I'm asking for 1500 (OBO) because the car does runs, drives, and also for the upgrades.. I'm not stuck on this price so please make a reasonable offer to be considered.. I will give my number to serious inquiries only. I will answer any questions through email.

asking price $1500
    email me @ [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dsc00257-jpg   -dsc00270-jpg   -dsc00264-jpg   -dsc00271-jpg   -dsc00262-jpg  

-dsc00265-jpg   -dsc00258-jpg   -dsc00268-jpg  
    Big ILL Da Great Nnnucccaaaaaaaa!!!!