Thread: '01 Honda Prelude w/ JDM motor and LSD trans $6,000

Default '01 Honda Prelude w/ JDM motor and LSD trans $4,500 ***reduced***

2001, Honda Prelude

This prelude is a combination of the best parts of two other 5th Gen preludes that I have owned. (1st one was hit on the highway, 2nd died to a tree falling on it in my driveway) I bought this car originally as a shell to move all of my prelude parts over to it but after I finished getting the car's mechanics in order I bought a new car. New brake pads and rotors were installed all around about 3,000 miles ago. I have cleaned and replaced the interior by stripping the entire interior out including the carpet and put the best parts I owned back in the car. The trunk has a spare tire and the original Honda tools and jack. For the exterior I replaced the hood because it was fiberglass and had stress cracks all over it. I also replaced the front bumper because the middle had a tow hook punch in the center. All four tires are new and still have roughly 95% tread. The clutch and flywheel were installed roughly 5k miles ago and were properly broken in (competition clutch parts). Engine is JDM H22A and the transmission is a T2T4 LSD transmission both have roughly 65,000 miles on them. Both run smooth with no problems/ no leaks

Mods
    engine/ trans:
    - JDM H22A
    - T2T4 LSD transmission
    - Stage 2 competition clutch (~5k miles)
    - Competition clutch lightweight steel flywheel (~5k miles - 12.5 lbs.)
    - Short ram intake
    - DC sport header 4-2-1
    - Cat back exhaust - 2.5 inch pipe - brand unknown - sounds good/ low- throaty

Suspension:
    - Eibach Coilovers - set a little lower than stock height - ride feels like stock but a little bit stiffer (no bounce)
    - Tokico struts
    - Neuspeed anti sway bars front and rear
    - DC Sport strut bars front (top) - rear (top and bottom)

Exterior:
    - Pink
    - JDM fog lights
    - Halo ring projector headlamps
    - all parking lights are red LED (have white replacements if interested)
    - Turn signals are LED. front is amber. The amber was removed from the rear and is now white.
    - Bright white LED reverse lights.
    - CAM alloy rims - 205/40/R17 (one tire is a Nitto NeoGen the other three are Hancook Ventus V4es)
    - Red caliper paint (done with brake job - no over spray)
    - Have Red Honda badges for the car in the glovebox - just never got around to putting them on but they come with the car. (silver "H" with red background)

-169,500 on tach, *i think around 220k on body, and roughly 65,000 on engine and transmission
    -no serious dents or scratches on the body, the back bumper has a little bit of paint chipping. interior is clean - there is a tiny hole in the back seat driver side.
    -Runs strong, I have replaced any faulty parts and kept up with all the maintenance.
    - fairly new battery (few months) with 5 year warranty
    -Vin# JHMBB61471C012068
    -Clean title/ title in hand.

asking price $4,500 ***Reduced*** - need to sell fast - no trades
    Phone number: 404.513.5917 - Jeff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2-jpg   -3-jpg   -4-jpg   -20-jpg   -19-jpg  

-18-jpg   -17-jpg   -16-jpg   -15-jpg   -14-jpg  

-13-jpg   -12-jpg   -11-jpg   -6-jpg   -7-jpg  

-8-jpg   -9-jpg   -10-jpg   -1-jpg   -5-jpg  

Last edited by enigma722; 05-02-2016 at 12:39 PM. Reason: reduced price

***reduced***

reduced again