Thread: LOWERED 1990 ACURA INTEGRA RS- $2500 OBO

IA Member

Default LOWERED 1990 ACURA INTEGRA RS- $2500 OBO

CURRENTLY WILL NEED TO BE TOWED. I took off the distributor and think it jumped the timing, shouldn't be a problem to get fixed just don't have the time or resources to get it done. I am willing to lower the price for someone who is serious about coming and getting the car. I've put a lot of work in it already and will be a great start for someone new.

I have for sale a lowered 1990 Acura Integra on gsr blades with decent tires, it has a new clutch, new flywheel, new throwout bearing, new upper and lower ball joints in the front on both sides, new radius rod, new oil pan gasket, new valve cover gasket, new valve cover grommets, new spark plug, new spark plug wires, new cap and rotor, new front end aliment, also has a front lip that comes with it just not installed on the car, it's also wired for a sound system. it has 66,xxx orignal miles. I have a clean title in hand.

i'm asking $2,500 obo
    Call or text
    678-789-5678
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -00l0l_cgpq9x0iebr_600x450-jpg   -20140914_121820-jpg   -00g0g_es3zrb5bcsp_600x450-jpg   -20150319_180803-jpg