Thread: 1999 Honda Civic LX Sedan 5-speed - $1500

Certified Gearhead

Default SOLD! - 1999 Honda Civic LX Sedan 5-speed - $1500

I have for sale a 1999 Honda Civic LX 5-speed manual. This was my daily driver up until a week ago, but now it's a third car. The car has high mileage, but is in good condition. Honestly the engine is a little tired with all the miles on it (240,000); it leaks oil and the check engine light is on. However, GA emissions were last done on it in August 2014 (before the check light came on), so you can tag and title it now (or any time before August 2015) and fix it at your leisure. The condition of the engine is obviously already reflected in the price, so please don't try to negotiate price based on that. This car would probably be best for someone who is mechanically inclined, but if you are not I can point you in the right direction to have it brought back to tip top shape. PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Last edited by darkga; 01-30-2015 at 08:55 PM.

Certified Gearhead

SOLD!