Thread: 1991 Acura Integra, 1500.

Default 1991 Acura Integra, 1500.

1991 Acura Integra
    B18B1, YS1 Cable Trans.
    -180~ on body, Unknown on motor, previous owner said around 120k.
    -cosmetic condition- Needs some work, but not anything huge.
    -mechanical condition- runs Excellent, Pulls very hard for a B1. Needs a few suspension pieces replaced to be perfect.

asking price $1500 OBO
    Phone number: 678-989-8332

1991 Integra for sale. 180kish on body, around 120k on B18B1 swap. Super strong motor, pulls great. No Leaks or smokes. 5 speed, new clutch, DR-17 Rims, back 2 tires arent that great. ABS is deleted.
    What it needs, Shocks, Brakes, sunroof wired up, Heat control fixed, CD player, and an alignment. Also needs the hood, fender and front bumper painted, I have the paint to do it, just no time. ABS light is on due to it being deleted and CEL is on for 02 sensor. I would say it wont pass emissions in the current state. Battery in it is going out and it has push to start so sometimes you have to pop the clutch to get it started, but all that is due to the shitty battery.
    Well there it is, its my daily, I drive it everyday. Its not a perfect car, but it runs awesome, and pulls very awesome for it just being a B1. 1500 OBO, Gainesville GA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_7271-jpg   -img_8871-jpg   -img_9211-jpg  
    [/URL]

Certified Gearhead SiLkY_JohnSon's Avatar

Where are the pics?