Thread: 2002 Honda Accord Ex, DAILY DRIVER, $4500

Default 2002 Honda Accord Ex, DAILY DRIVER, $4500

2002, Honda, Accord EX
    Hello,

My father has recently bought a newer vehicle and has no need for this wonderful car. It came from a Honda dealership in GA, 7 years ago.

This car has been maintained and driven by a responsible adult for the best part of its life. Road hazards, potholes and shady sides of town have always been avoided. This vehicle has never been abused and has been treated like a princess. I've always washed and detailed it for him at least 3 or 4 times a year.

It gets decent gas mileage, which is comparable to other 4 cylinders.

The motor oil has always been replaced every 3000 miles. Preventative maintenance was often kept in mind in order to keep this machine running efficiently.

In regards to the preventative maintenance on this car, we replaced the timing belt, water pump, radiator and head gasket about 6 months ago. Some minor and major coolant hoses were also replaced because they showed some wear.
    I have owned several Honda's and I know that these key elements often lead to major problems such as overheating and coolant leakage. I am absolutely certain this vehicle will drive flawlessly for another 100,00 miles.
    Transmission and shifting of gears is very smooth. Never any hard jerks like other accords.
    -Peppy pickup for a 2.3 liter. No hesitation.
    -The steering is very smooth and surprising, has a wide turning radius.
    -AC has always been ice cold and the heat will keep you warm.
    -Brakes were changed about a year or so ago.
    -Tires have some life left in them. *One tire has small bump and should be replaced if you want the sound to go away, it happened a day or two ago, and we may replace the tire or leave it up to the next owner.*
    -184xxx
    -8/10 exterior, 8.5/10 interior: I gave this a 8.5 because the CD player is kinda sketchy.

this year model is the last of its generation so all the bugs have been worked out for these year models...

asking price $4500
    Phone number: 770.713.3549. please txt first, i may be at work

You can take this car anywhere worry free! whether you need a car for daily transport or long distance traveling, I am confident in this car and its abilities.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0530-jpg   -img_0529-jpg   -img_0528-jpg   -img_0527-jpg   -img_0523-jpg  

-img_0524-jpg   -img_0525-jpg   -img_0526-jpg   -img_0516-jpg   -img_0517-jpg  

-img_0518-jpg   -img_0515-jpg   -img_0514-jpg   -img_0512-jpg   -img_0511-jpg  

-img_0510-jpg   -img_0519-jpg   -img_0518-jpg   -img_0520-jpg   -img_0521-jpg  

-img_0532-jpg   -img_0533-jpg   -img_0534-jpg   -img_0531-jpg  
    Last edited by 98blackcivic; 10-21-2014 at 12:14 PM.