Thread: ***2000 3-dr Acura Integra GSR coupe (all stock; no Mods)

Default ***2000 3-dr Acura Integra GSR coupe (all stock; no Mods)

2000 3-dr Acura Integra GSR coupe
    Midnight purp GSR with original motor/chasis and 150k miles WITHOUT any mods. The car has never been tinkered with intakes, exhaust kits, etc. All stock... all day.. The car was my family member's daily driver who commuted 2 miles (round trip) to work everyday.

The motor is really strong and there is nothing wrong with the transmission. The only thing you would have to do with the motor is fix the AC.

Cosmetically.... needless to say... It needs TLC.. The front seats are a little worn with the tread coming apart; and the knobs here and there don't work. But what do you expect with a 14yr car?

As you can see the door handles are temporarily not on the car bc I had to buy new handles and are awaiting to be craned. Just hit me up for more info... I will shoot it to you straight (I even have an up-to-date Carfax report if you are really concerned). Serious inquires only and it will be a cash deal. I have the title in hand.

asking price $3800 OBO
    [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2515-jpg   -wheels-jpg   -side-jpg   -img_2517-jpg  
    Last edited by Datford; 11-02-2014 at 04:10 PM.

Up!NEW PRICE!! Need to get it off my hands.