- Steering wheel controls
    - Power window
    - Power seats
    - Sunroof
    - Multi-climate control
    - Keyless entry
    - Cruise control
    - A/C ice cold

About: hello I am selling my Tl to get something a little sportier. With that being said I really do enjoy this car and I know the next owner will too. I am the second owner of this car, it has a clean car fax, never been in an accident and it is a clean title car. I bought it about a year ago from a couple and they had all of the maintance records and I have continued to keep documenting all of the maintance preformed on this car. It has been pretty well maintained. I have done most work myself but have all the receipts to prove it. Car is always garaged and Always used Mobil 1 5w-20 every time I don’t even let the oil life hit under 60%. Engine is in great condition, pulls really strong. The transmission is also in good condition shifts smoothly and isn’t showing any signs of malfunction. When I bought the car it was completely stock. I have since done a few things to it. I have replaced all interior lights to LED and also the backup lights. I have also replaced the old suspension with a brand new Form and function Adjustable coilovers. So if you don’t like how low it sits you can always raise it up easily. Or on the other hand you can lower it more if you’d like. Its sitting on STR rims Front 18X8.5 Rear 18X9.5. besides those mods the engine has been left completely alone and left OEM.
    Price is at $13,000 and is FIRM no negotiations, no Financing, No trades
    Please only contact me if you are ready to see the car and are serious about buying
    Text or call: 678-629-2320 (serious people only please)
    -100b4029-jpg
    -100_4003-jpg
    -100_4002-jpg
    -100_4001-jpg
    -100_3999-jpg
    -100_4000-1-jpg
    -100_4034-jpg
    -100b4028-jpg
    -100_4008-jpg
    -100b4016-jpg
    -100_4009-jpg
    -100_4010-jpg
    -100_4013-jpg
    -100b4027-jpg
    Last edited by sti_cham; 08-10-2014 at 08:16 PM.
    Originally Posted by deondre
    how in the world is it only pushing around 300whp with that big as turbo?lol

Selling my 350z on this forum and I see you are looking for sports car... reason im selling is bc of 8 month newborn and i need back seats. this would be a perfect car that I need let me know if you are interested. 2005 ultra yellow 350z 93K 315hp 6speed manual!

Thank you!

We're in the same boat here i need a sports car with back seats tho too, i have a little one also. that Z would be sweet,GLWS
    Originally Posted by deondre
    how in the world is it only pushing around 300whp with that big as turbo?lol

I got 7k cash bruh bruh LMK!