Thread: 1995 Honda Prelude Si Vtec $4,000 OBO

IA Member

Default 1995 Honda Prelude Si Vtec $4,000 OBO

1995 Honda Prelude Si Vtec

1995 Honda Prelude Si Vtec w/ JDM H22A For Sale with spare H22A1 motor $4,000 OBO
    I have a ’95 Honda Prelude for sale with a freshly swapped JDM obd1 H22A with a JDM H22a T2W4 LSD transmission. I bought the car in Sept 2013 and it has been sitting for 7 months since I had it so I swapped another motor and transmission into it. The motor has between 46,000 to 47,000 miles on it. I haven’t even put 700 miles on the engine and transmission since I installed it. The car needs paint some minor body work around the rear left well and the leather seats needs to be reupholstered. Aside from that it’s a great car. It has a Kaizenspeed Balance shaft delete kit with a Kaizenspeed manual timing belt tensioner. Had the digital gauge cluster repaired so it works but I have another that’ll come with the car as well. There is no power steering, cruise control, or a/c in the car it was removed. The a/c fan is wired to manual switch for cooling in traffic or after driving.
    AEM V2 Air intake
    Chipped P28 ECU from Phearable.net
    New Competition 1.5 clutch and Pressure Plate
    Competition Lightened Flywheel
    6000k Hid system
    100w yellow high beams
    New fuel filter
    Mugen thermostat and fan switch
    New engine temp sensors
    Plugs and wires are fairly new
    New brake master cylinder
    New Sumo tires
    Full size factory alloy wheel spare
    New timing belt and water pump
    New main relay
    New Walbro 255 lph fuel pump
    New vehicle speed sensor
    The car also comes with a box of extra parts too and a USDM H22A1 motor that runs but has a spun rod bearing and another rear bumper with a 94-95 Accord rear lip, P14 and stock P13 ecu. There are other things that will come with the car that I can’t remember. Any questions or concerns and more pics text or call KP @ 678-814-9060 Please no trades or low ballers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img879-jpg   -img858-jpg   -securedownload1-jpg   -image-jpeg   -securedownload2-jpg  

-securedownload3-jpg  

If I had 4k I would scoop this one up. I'm looking for a H22 or K20 project. If I can come up with more money, you will be hearing from me lol