Transmission: KA5MT
    Engine: Sohc D16Y8 (1590cc) [127bhp/107lb-ft]
    Color: Milano Red
    Fuel Economy: 25-27cty/34-41hwy
    Mileage: 166,700 miles
    Owner(s): 2
    Title: Clean & In Hand
    Price: $3,100 O B O
    Extras: Original 14" Steel wheels (No hub caps though, sorry) with tires. With the right price.

History (+): I have my wife's 2000 Honda Civic Ex for sale. We're moving back to Germany soon so we're really motivated to get this sold. Now, We've had this car for -/+ 2 years. It's been a true trooper. It never gave us one issue. I got it with around 137k miles. Immediately after getting it i had the timing belt and accessory belts replaced along with all the rubber seals that are done at the time by a Honda Technician. Later on I picked up a set of Acura Integra Gsr 15" Wheels. I Recently replaced the Tires with brand new Falken Ziex 512s all around (Less than 7,000 miles on them). I've always had the car Service by Honda technicians or at a Honda Dealer just to maintain its integrity. I have plenty of receipts to back this up as well. The car is all original except for the spark plugs (NGK), Plug wires (NGK), Wheels (Gsr Blades), and Fuel Filter (Wix). It even has the original Stereo Headunit in it.

History (-): As i am the 2nd owner, and this was used as a daily driven purpose vehicle it did accumulate some wear. The Previous owner was an older guy which had a minor tag accident in a grocery store parking lot on the rear bumper (has some scratches in the center of the rear bumper) and he picked up a few dings from time to time. In my care i've only had one incident where i was parked at the end of someones driveway and a neighbor across the way was driving a Toyota Sequoia and was not paying attention and backed into the drivers side of the car damaging the drivers door and fender. I had both the door and fender replaced with a used door and a new fender, they were repainted Milano red, but as anyone knows Red is a hard color to paint to match without tinting. So that being said, the door and fender are "fresher" looking than the rear body quarter panel. The hood is lighter than the rest of the car as well just from being outside and it does have a few spots where the clear coat has come off.

Overall: It's a Ridiculously Solid/Reliable Car. Everything Functions Properly (Even the driver's and passenger windows go up and down quickly) Great on Gas (25-27 city/ 34-41 highway). The gearbox is solid with no slips, grinds or pop-outs. The engine, tranny nor cooling system leak, burn or seap a drop. Does not burn any oil. Vtec engages properly. Most importantly, It's never been modified.

Last edited by killercd4g63; 07-13-2014 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Sold.
    93' Talon TSi/1G
    00' Civic EX/EJ8 "Cilina"
    03' Evo VIII GSR/CT9A"Evonia"

04' Evo VIII SSL/CT9A "Evolynn"

SOLD
    93' Talon TSi/1G
    00' Civic EX/EJ8 "Cilina"
    03' Evo VIII GSR/CT9A"Evonia"

04' Evo VIII SSL/CT9A "Evolynn"