Thread: 1993 Honda Civic Cx $4k OBO,/Trade

Project Cx Underway

Default 1993 Honda Civic Cx $4k OBO,/Trade

1993 Civic Cx

Testing the waters with my hatch. Would really like to trade for an Integra 94+ or 00 Si if possible. I have personally owned the car for about 5 years. Yes it is a SALVAGED title but was not cosmetic or structual damage. Was due to suspension damage. It runs great. Just had the ac recharged so it blows cold and heat works great. Has been garaged ever since I have had it.

Asking $4k. Yes its high but rather trade. I have some stuff laying around to through in with the deal to sweeten it up. I got a Jackson racing supercharger for B series along with a B16 block GSR head to throw in with it if that helps. Wont have the black wheels probably some LS meshes.

Goods: Y8 motor/ Z6 tranny, AC blows cold, New battery, Everything works, AEM intake, 4-2-1 Header, HKS catback, Carbon fiber duck bill.
    This car has never left me stranded.

Bads: Paint is not perfect. Some chips and scrathes but its 22 years old. Small oil leak from rear main seal. It is wired for vtec but I dont have a vtec ecu.

Any other questions or pictures, feel free to pm me or text me at 678-588-9045

93 cx-project
    12 Mazdaspeed 3-daily
    07 R6- toy

can you go into more detail how a car is salvaged due to suspension

I'd prefer something that's had body damage rather than bent suspension components
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.EM1 View Post
    learn to english

Project Cx Underway

Quote Originally Posted by Humphrizzle View Post
    I'd prefer something that's had body damage rather than bent suspension components
    The damage is fixed. It has new control arms upper and lower bal joints. Skunk2 springs and tokiko blues. I was just stating why the title is salvaged.
    93 cx-project
    12 Mazdaspeed 3-daily
    07 R6- toy

hey old friend! guess its time to sell this beast huh brad
    RESONATORS ARE FOR THE DEVIL!

Project Cx Underway

Quote Originally Posted by jb55 View Post
    hey old friend! guess its time to sell this beast huh brad
    Ya man. Really want an integra.
    93 cx-project
    12 Mazdaspeed 3-daily
    07 R6- toy

Has the car had the state inspection to change the title from salvage to rebuilt?

"A salvage-title vehicle has been declared a total loss by an insurance company and usually cannot be legally driven on the road. Once the car has been repaired and declared roadworthy, it will get a rebuilt title."