Thread: 2000 honda s2000 super clean FS/FT $16800

needs a new toy

Default 2000 honda s2000 super clean FS/FT $16800

2000 Honda s2000
    located Elizabethtown ky 42701
    vin#JHMAP1145YT007512

I really hate to do this....... im looking to trade off my s2000 for a e46 m3 I need more room something I can put the kids in the back....This car is not daily driven I drive my tl but its on its last leg so I want to just trade for a car I can drive everyday with the family.....

This car is pretty mint inside and out very low miles for a ap1 plus its a pretty hard find color combo white with red and black interior I hate to do this but its the right thing to do at this point...Like I said this car needs nothing at all it has the hard top but it also has the soft top with the glass window under the hardtop so when the summer days come your ready....

specs.
    2000 s2000
    78xxx miles
    ccw lm's 18x10 front 18x11 rear with new hankock tires
    buddy club N+ coilovers
    ap2 front conversion
    forbidden OEM rep hardtop
    abs side splitters
    OEM side strikes
    OEM rear spoiler
    K&N intake
    password JDM front strut bar
    custom painted valve cover with ap2 spark plug cover

I will trade for a clean e46 m3 just let me know what you got to trade or sell outright for $16800 firm there is way more in this car for sure trade value is more then asking price..I got the title in hand no lien ready to go..txt if you want more info 270two7two833nine..Ill get more pictures later this just came up but ill get what ever you want...

asking price $16800
    Phone number: 270 272 8339

IA Member

Beautiful S2K! GLWS

needs a new toy

new price 16200