Thread: 2000 Honda Civic LX Sedan $3800 OBO

Default 2000 Honda Civic LX Sedan $3500

***SOLD***

I am selling my 2000 Honda Civic LX sedan. I am the second owner of the car. The car has 152,XXX original miles.

Features include:

-Automatic transmission
    -Cruise control
    -Power windows
    -Power door locks
    -Power mirrors
    -Vent Visors on all 4 doors
    -ICE COLD A/C
    -Gray cloth interior
    -Tinted windows including UV protected/heat rejection film on windshield
    -Pioneer CD player with HD radio and front USB and AUX inputs for iPod/iPhone or other audio devices
    -4 new tires. Less than 3k miles on them.
    -New muffler
    -Currently has black housing headlights installed (original headlights in possession)
    -Civic si grille installed (original grille in possession)
    -Service records for timing belt at approx. 118k miles, as well as other services

The interior of the car is in good shape, nothing more than the normal wear and tear as with any used vehicle.
    The exterior is in decent shape as well. There are a few small dings throughout the body, and the LF fender has some damage, but nothing major. Mechanically the car is sound, and has been good to me. The previous owner decided to use synthetic oil starting at 123k miles so there is some oil residue at the distributor. I immediately changed the oil and have been using conventional oil since I bought it, so there is no new residue.

I bought this car in February to solely drive back and forth to work in Athens. Now that I have changed jobs closer to home, I no longer have a need for it. This car gets great gas mileage and has saved me tons of money in gas. Current on taxes and emissions. Clean title in hand.

Asking $3500

Call/PM/Text Andrew at (678) 735-8517 for more pictures or inquiries
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -left-side-jpg   -right-side-jpg   -rear-jpg   -lf-interior-jpg   -lr-interior-jpg  

-rr-interior-jpg   -rf-interior-jpg   -cluster-jpg   -engine-bay-jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Silvrmaxx; 10-30-2013 at 05:18 PM. Reason: sale...
    Shift_Clean

Price change. Up...
    Shift_Clean

upppp...
    Shift_Clean