Thread: 1994 honda civic dx UNTOUCHED!

Default 1994 honda civic dx UNTOUCHED!

I have a 1994 Civic Dx 5 speed with 166k miles which Runs and drives fine with clean title with the original d15 untouched! No problems with the motor or transmission at all. I have kept well maintenance of the car and made sure everything was up to date. there is not a single major problem with it that would need to be fixed. Everything works fine as if it just came off the dealership. I just did a fresh oil change in it along with new spark plugs tires are like new as well. It also has a brand new sony headunit in it which does have a USB port on it as well. The A/c works fine along with power steering and Heat! GREAT CAR OVERALL AND GREAT PRICE.. located in loganville ga!

Contact me for more info, and i can also work with the price a litte... PLEASE NO LOW BALLERS! AND NO TRADES!!! looking to get 2200 OBO

678-477-five380

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_6432-jpg   -img_6433-jpg  
    JDM SAS

Trade for a 93 Del Sol?
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net