Thread: 1998, Honda, Civic, EX- $3550

Default 1998, Honda, Civic, EX-Price Drop! $3300

-00h0h_4qiawqy1htc_600x450-jpgAttachment 247183-00s0s_kb2c1hdg8ei_600x450-jpgAttachment 247184-00d0d_fm0xnef2nz8_600x450-jpg1998,Honda, Civic
    Sage green 98 civic ex 4dr lowered on eibach sportline springs. sitting on red dr-23 has rear camber kit as well as red rear lca, sunroof and power windows all work now leaks, 5 spd transmission
    has AC/HT and PS
    type R front lip and blacked out aluminum mesh grill.
    I have a full size spare and also 3 other full size steelies with tires I can throw in.
    No Check engine light

-Body has 219,000
    Engine has 80,000
    -Clean interior with cloth seats some sots on carpet just need to shampooed.has bluetooth radio with jensen speakers all around. Exterior is clean there are three small dents smaller then a golf ball easy to fix and there is a little pleeling of the clear coat on the trunk and trim of the roof as well as the front panel. but its not bad.
    -great engine only has 80,000 on the d16y8(vtec)
    Car runs and shifts good no pop outs or grinds.
    Probably forgetting something but I just need the car sold this week if possible!
    I need the money!

Thanks for your time!

[B]asking price $3300
    Phone number: 678-699-8823

Make sure you upload pictures using "Manage attachments" button below or by uploading pictures to imgur: the simple image sharer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-jpg  
    Last edited by doranflynn; 08-25-2013 at 07:26 AM. Reason: price change