Think I've decided to sell/trade my daily. I've owed the car for almost a year and done allot of restoration on it. I drive it from Hammond to Baton Rouge everyday and the only problem I've had is a flat tire. Tires doesn't have many miles on them and just had an alignment (have the read out from the machine). Paint is a few months old/body is really straight.Engine is completely except for a KN drop in filter. Suspension has about 500 miles on it.new shocks and coils and LCAs. Interior is stock except for the head unit and speakers, which are kenwood excelons,and the headunit is a pioneer touch screen. The AC doesn't blow cold, I've replace the compressor, o rings,accumulator valve,and it is currently vacuumed and charged. The condenser is the only thing left unchanged but in started getting cold and i just haven't replaced it. The radiator and thermostat has also been replaced. Probably going to be changing the upper ball joints (has alittle vibration at 55).Car doesn't grind,burn,leak anything and it shifts smooth. Car has 227xxx and the vin is 1HGCD5537TA271607 . Cash price is 3500 OBO and the trades i'm looking for is ruckus,Datsun 510,Datsun 620,VW jetta 1.8t,VW jetta MK2,Nissan 240sx, Infinite G20. We can work on cash+trade and +-sound system.Not in a rush to sell,if no good offers come it'll be kswap time. Text is best way to get the fastest response 985-351-9929.