Thread: 1996 Honda Civic Ex 2 door 5spd $2000

IA Member

Default 1996 Honda Civic Ex 2 door 5spd $2000

96 Civic Ex
    Hello All! Im selling my 1996 civic ex. The car is in decent condition cosmetically and in good shape mechanically. Honestly this car is not perfect and if thats what you are looking for continue your search elsewhere. But if you are looking for a cheap car that runs well, has a/c and hot heat, is good on gas, and will run for another 150,000 miles than this car may be for you. I recently had a clutch and pressure plate put in it as well as new c/v axles. The pictures basically explain the rest. If anyone has any questions let me know.

Mods: (from previous owner) Tein lowering springs, Password JDM radiator stay, delrin shift knob, and lug nuts, speedy wheels (look just like rota slips), short ram intake (no-name brand, wrapped in carbon fiber), mr.green air filter, pioneer head unit, ebay front lip, center and door arm rests wrapped in purple micro suede

Cons: Doors are flat black, p.s. rear wheel has a flat spot where previous owner hit a curb it still holds air just makes noise when your driving, no headliner, typical honda rips in seats, no spare tire or jack, some of the dash lights dont work, no power steering but it has a manual rack swapped in, no cruise control, passenger window rolls down really slow when its cold out most likely just needs to be cleaned/ greased.

-177825 miles
    -cosmetic condition- id say 6/10. The doors are rattle canned flat black. They came off of an si, so they were the electron blue color and i couldn't stand that color against the green so I figured why not. The rest of the car has minor dents and dings but its not too bad.
    -mechanical condition- id say 8/10. It runs great and has never given me any trouble. It does burn oil but its not too bad, definitely less than a quart an oil change.

asking price $2000
    Phone number: 6786445896 prefer texts as I am a truck driver and cannot always get to my phone right away.

IA Member

Offers bump?

IA Member

Car still for sale? I've got a buddy that is pretty interesting considering his motor decided to spill its guts today.

IA Member

Car sold monday sorry for the late reply