Thread: 1994 Acura Integra Ls $4500

IA Member

Default 1994 Acura Integra Ls $4500

This is a 1994 Acura Integra Ls, It has a clean title and a clean carfax. It has been kept up with its maintenance since purchased brand new, and runs excellent. The motor has had no modifications, and is healthy as can be. As goes for the transmission and clutch. The interior is a 7/10 and the exterior is a 6/10. Because of the glue residue that sits were the spoiler used to be, and several door dings on each side of the car through the years. The paint is like brand new there is not one spot were it is fading. It has been lowered on function form racing coilovers, has nitto neogen tires with 70% tread left and the wheels are 16 inch Rota slips. This integra cant go to any car meet without getting its picture taken. Also have a genuine type r shift knob and rear type r badges. All the fluids are fresh, new air filter, new starter, and cv axles. This isnt a car that will be $100 here a $100 there, this is a car thats had $100 here and $100 there, I would take this car to california and back. It has 143000 original miles. Price is firm no joy rides unless cash is in hand but I will gladly let you sit in the passenger seat as I drive it. Text First at 678-646-4982, my name is Jackson.

Last edited by Echonova; 11-29-2012 at 07:56 PM.

Certified Gearhead

Pics doesn't work. Use image code instead of the html

I put your pics in the original post for ya.

GLWS!

IA Member

Pics are up, also forgot to mention brand new pioneer headunit with infinity speakers sounds awesome! I disconnected the antenna because I didn't like the looks of it standing up all the time.

any shots of the interior? and a location?

13 scion fr-s

fa20

IA Member

trade for 1994 fully built h23 accord ?
    1. $$$>