Thread: 95 honda accord h22, 5spd, sedan FOR SALE alpharetta area

IA Member

Angry 95 honda accord h22, 5spd, sedan FOR SALE alpharetta area

95 Honda Accord H22 5spd FULLY MODIFIED AND CUSTOM TO THE "T" CLEAN AS A WHISTLE

Body/Exterior - The body of the car overall is in good to great condition. There are no MAJOR flaws or dents on the vehicle. There is average to little daily wear and tear on the vehicle. The front bumper is the only issue with this vehicle. Since the front bumper is a fiberglass and the car is fairly low to the ground it is cracked in the middle, but not completely cracked. The crack runs from back part of the bumper approx 1/2 the way up the bumper and is visibly damaged. There is casual wear and tear on the body kit front/rear bumper and side skirts seeing as it is fiberglass it chips easier han your normal bumper. there is a scratch on passenger right ste back two windows and the rear window. I had to peel the front two windows off due to a traffic ticket.

Interior - There current situation is this. The door panels, dashboard, radio bezel, odometer bezel, radio, center console, and glove box have all been replaced with salvaged panels from a car. They are the dark stock grey color. The seats are wrapped in maroon and white leather on the driver, passenger, and rear seats. Every other panel in there i have replaced practically. The seats were like that along with ever other panel when i bought the car. So i decided to go back to the stock darker color.

H22 Engine - When i bought this enginge from Honda Parts Connection
    I was told there was 100K miles on it. I have recently replaced the
    rear main seal and front main seals. The valve cover gasket was replaced
    as well. At the time of the swap there was a new timing belt installed along
    with a new water pump. There was also a manual tensioner installed. There are
    also 4-2-1 DC sport headers installed

5spd. Transmission - Car was converted from automatic to manual when the
    engine swap was done and i was told the tranny has approx 100k miles on it.
    While the conversion was in progress i had a stage 2 clutch installed as well
    as ACT Streetlite Lightened Flywheel. The inner and outter tire rods, spindles,
    bearins, and rotors were also replaced at this time.

Air Intake - This is an AEM intake that was on the F22 engine when I
    bought the vehicle. It currently is on the H22 engine.

Buddy Club II Body Kit- There is a Fully body kit all the way around the car. 2 side
    skirts and front and rear bumper are all buddy club 2 parts. They front bumper is cracked
    in the middle but can be repaired easily if you know what you are doing. Unfourtunately i
    cracked it when i pulled out the body shop the day i got the body kit installed. The slope
    of the driveway was just to much at the time and i scraped on the bottom and it split the front bumper in the middle.

TC Sportline Carbon Fiber Hood - this hood is practically brand new. The one they
    sent me cracked and they had to send another one back to replace it. The hood is
    practically brand new and has been sitting in my garage so it doesn't have sun damage.

18 inch Katana Rims wrapped in Kumo 225/40R18 tires that are BRAND NEW. I bought these tires at Kaufman tire which is less than half a mile from my house. I drove the car maybe once or twice and purchased a 2010 altima SL because of my new job in Peachtree City, GA. I didn't want to put miles on my accord so i bought the altima to get me to and from my 65 mile commute. So basically the tires have not really been driven on.

Tein S. Tech Lowering Springs - Bought these new and had them installed on the accord
    a while back and have been riding low ever since. They drop the car approx. 1 - 2 inches
    i beleive. Don't quote me on that though.

KYB GR-2 Gas Shocks - These were installed at the time of the springs being installed. Need i say more? it is a clean smooth ride everytime with the lowering springs and shock combo.

Ingalls Front/Rear Camber Kit - Purchased new and installed with springs and shocks to prevent any negative or positive camber.

TSX Projector HID 6k Black housing Lights - Ok these lights were custome retro'd into the black housing you see. The bulbs are from the acura TSX car. The bulbs are the D2s bulbs with the MOZO HID kit. Very CLEAN and CRISP lights.
    There is also a quick release steering wheel that came with the vehicle when i purchased it. I tried to remove the steering wheel to put original or aftermarket steering wheel on, but I was unsuccessful in removing the wheel from the hub of the steering column(even with steering wheel remover kit).

Okay, i think that is about it. I am sure i am missing quite a bit of stuff, but the car is drivable and ready to rock n roll.

I am asking $4000.00 as is. OR make me an offer that doesn't insult me!

ALSO the price is pretty solid and im not really that flexible with it. Although if we are talking about a couple hundred bucks then i mighe be flexible at that point.
    Let me know if you are intrested by email or text/phone. (I will respond to text quickly and email might take a day) This is the only way i will respond. not by any internal emailing system or any other form communication on these forums. Please please
    please use email/phone.

[email protected]
    7-7-0-3-1-3-4-4-1-1 (c)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1324137980395-jpg   -1347130074283-jpg   -1347130074995-jpg   -1347130076215-jpg   -1347130073994-jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

IA Member

LOL IT popped up again

IA Member

Still for sale!!!! need to sell car ASAP i am moving to a new house and downsizing with no extra storage space for this vehicle! i will take $3000 or OBO

IA Member

SOLD!!!!