Thread: FS: 1998 GSR SUPERSONIC BLUE PEARL

stock EK

Default FS: 1998 GSR SUPERSONIC BLUE PEARL

It is time for me to put my integrs up for sale. They only reason I am selling is is because i dont drive it much..
    Make: Acura
    Model: Integra
    Trim: GS-R
    Color: Super Sonic Blue Perl (1 of 2500 made)
    Mileage: 218,500 (Original motor)
    Year: 1998
    HAS: PS/AC/Cruise/all power options work
    VIN: Available upon request

Background: (Read Fully)

I know this cars entire history. So I am going to give you the entire cars history so you are able to understand where the car came from and why I love it. So owner one was up north. He was an 16 year old kid that got the car from his parents for his birthday. He then got a few speeding tickets and the parents put it on ebay in 2002. It was purchased by someone on S2ki. He owned the car for about 3 years. He was one of those people that take everything to Honda. In early 2005, he was a Mainstreams Dyno day. On his way home (it was raining) he hit a turn and over corrected. He bent the diver side rear trailing arm as well as a small bend in the radiator support. (This was at 110,00 miles) The total ACTUAL damage was about 2,400 bucks. But he took it to Honda to get the entire quote done which meant it was a little higher. So the KBB on the car or NADA at the time was 9500. Honda quoted him at 5,000 to fix everything. Needless to say they totaled it out because of the quote from Honda. He chose to buy the car back as well. At this point my friend (creator of GAtegs, CJ) came across the car. He made him an offer on the car and then bought it from him. He got it fixed up by an actual body shop not a run of the mill chop shop. (From what I hear, I am not sure if this is fully accurate, but I hear that the GA process to get a rebuilt title started, it must be fixed by a certified shop) This was that kind of shop. So it was completely fixed with all OEM parts. At this point it is late 2006 when it was fixed. He drove the car until October 22, 2007. That is when he decided to sell it. He was getting a ring for his now wife. So I came along and picked up the car with 120,000. It now has 215,000. My point being that this was not rebuilt yesterday and has had 95,000 miles of use. So if it were to fall apart, it would have long ago. I am more than willing to give you pics of the actual damage and when it was fixed. For purposes of this sale, I will just post the way it currently sits.

Exterior:
    ITR front lip
    Clean headlights
    Clean body.
    ALL original panels
    previous owner was hit in a parking lot by an SUV at 3 MPH and caused the passenger side fender to be repainted I never could get it to match perfectly. There is also a scratch on the front bumper that can be buffed out and touched up if your talented. (I am not lol so I am not going to try)
    This is from the factory Super sonic pearl. NOT repainted the only parts of the car that have been repainted are the passenger fender and front bumper.
    Normal dents and dings for a 14 year old car. Dont get me wrong, this car is very very clean. It looks good and it still turns heads. I still get people walking up to me asking "what color did you paint that!?"

Engine:
    AEM V2 intake
    light weight flywheel
    ITR final drive with LS tranny (Previous owner swapped them out for his race Integra @ 120,000 miles. The ITR final drive seems to even out the gears as well)
    NO grinds, smooth shifting, Clutch replaced at 200,000. It was done at Zen motors and I have the receipt
    ALL new motor mounts replaced at 195,000. Since its the same engine, they went bad after 200k
    Short Shifter
    The car does not smoke in Vtec, it does not burn more then the allotted amount that Honda says is okay. It burns 1 QT every 3000.
    I did a compression test a year ago and it hit 210-212-210-211. The motor is still "gold" when you lift off the valve cover and the timing belt is also fine
    Last summer I replaced all the belts on the car as well.

Interior:
    GS-R front leather
    GS-R Leather Rear Seats
    Skunk 2 shifter
    Apline headunit
    Amber gauges in the cluster
    XM radio wired and ready
    Clean and no rips or tears
    8.5/10 all day long

Suspension:
    Lowered on Skunk 2 springs w/ KYB shocks
    16" Rota GT3 wheels with NEW tires

Price:
    I have done some searching and to my surprise there are not many decent GS-Rs around now. So here is my pricing and its pretty much firm based on the market and what else is around. I did a quick search on autotrader and there is only 3 GS-Rs in a 500 mile radius and they are starting at 6k.
    The NADA is 5025 on this car.

AS IS 4500 OBO

I will not trade or part this car out so please dont ask.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -integra-gsr-jpg   -integra-gsr-2-jpg   -integra-gsr-3-jpg