Thread: FS 1998 Integra GS-R Super Sonic Blue Pearl

Default FS 1998 Integra GS-R Super Sonic Blue Pearl

Hello,

It is time for me to put my integrs up for sale. I have owned this car for 4 years and 2 months. They only reason I am selling is is because I am getting a newer car.
    Make: Acura
    Model: Integra
    Trim: GS-R
    Color: Super Sonic Blue Perl (1 of 2500 made)
    Mileage: 215,000 (Original motor)
    Year: 1998
    HAS: PS/AC/Cruise/all power options work
    VIN: Available upon request

Background: (Read Fully)

I know this cars entire history. So I am going to give you the entire cars history so you are able to understand where the car came from and why I love it. So owner one was up north. He was an 16 year old kid that got the car from his parents for his birthday. He then got a few speeding tickets and the parents put it on ebay in 2002. It was purchased by someone on S2ki. He owned the car for about 3 years. He was one of those people that take everything to Honda. In early 2005, he was a Mainstreams Dyno day. On his way home (it was raining) he hit a turn and over corrected. He bent the diver side rear trailing arm as well as a small bend in the radiator support. (This was at 110,00 miles) The total ACTUAL damage was about 2,400 bucks. But he took it to Honda to get the entire quote done which meant it was a little higher. So the KBB on the car or NADA at the time was 9500. Honda quoted him at 5,000 to fix everything. Needless to say they totaled it out because of the quote from Honda. He chose to buy the car back as well. At this point my friend (creator of GAtegs, CJ) came across the car. He made him an offer on the car and then bought it from him. He got it fixed up by an actual body shop not a run of the mill chop shop. (From what I hear, I am not sure if this is fully accurate, but I hear that the GA process to get a rebuilt title started, it must be fixed by a certified shop) This was that kind of shop. So it was completely fixed with all OEM parts. At this point it is late 2006 when it was fixed. He drove the car until October 22, 2007. That is when he decided to sell it. He was getting a ring for his now wife. So I came along and picked up the car with 120,000. It now has 215,000. My point being that this was not rebuilt yesterday and has had 95,000 miles of use. So if it were to fall apart, it would have long ago. I am more than willing to give you pics of the actual damage and when it was fixed. For purposes of this sale, I will just post the way it currently sits.

Exterior:
    ITR front lip
    6000k HIDs
    Clean headlights
    Clean body.
    ALL original panels
    I was hit in a parking lot by an SUV at 3 MPH and caused the passenger side fender to be repainted I never could get it to match perfectly. There is also a scratch on the front bumper that can be buffed out and touched up if your talented. (I am not lol so I am not going to try)
    This is from the factory Super sonic pearl. NOT repainted the only parts of the car that have been repainted are the passenger fender and front bumper.
    Normal dents and dings for a 14 year old car. Dont get me wrong, this car is very very clean. It looks good and it still turns heads. I still get people walking up to me asking "what color did you paint that!?"

Engine:
    AEM V2 intake
    light weight flywheel
    ITR final drive with LS tranny (Previous owner swapped them out for his race Integra @ 120,000 miles. The ITR final drive seems to even out the gears as well)
    NO grinds, smooth shifting, Clutch replaced at 200,000. It was done at Zen motors and I have the receipt
    ALL new motor mounts replaced at 195,000. Since its the same engine, they went bad after 200k
    Short Shifter
    The car does not smoke in Vtec, it does not burn more then the allotted amount that Honda says is okay. It burns 1 QT every 3000. I have owned 7 different GS-Rs and this is by far the best running one I have ever owned
    I did a compression test a year ago and it hit 210-212-210-211. The motor is still "gold" when you lift off the valve cover and the timing belt is also fine
    Last summer I replaced all the belts on the car as well.

Interior:
    ITR front seats( Please note: This will not come with the car as a certain price that I will go over below. You would get the stock GS-R cloth on the fronts)
    GS-R Leather Rear Seats
    Skunk 2 shifter
    Apline headunit
    Amber gauges in the cluster
    XM radio wired and ready
    Clean and no rips or tears
    8.5/10 all day long

Suspension:
    Lowered on Skunk 2 springs w/ KYB shocks
    16" Rota GT3 wheels with NEW tires
    I also have a C-Pilar bar that I will throw in

Cons:
    CEL for an O2 sensor. I will fix this before you buy it if you need me too. I have just been busy and have not gotten around to it.

Price:
    I have done some searching and to my surprise there are not many decent GS-Rs around now. So here is my pricing and its pretty much firm based on the market and what else is around. I did a quick search on autotrader and there is only 3 GS-Rs in a 500 mile radius and they are starting at 6k.
    The NADA is 5025 on this car.

With ITR seats- 4500
    Without ITR seats -4100 (thats about 1000 off just for the rebuilt title so please dont try and bash me about the title. If you dont like the price, move on)

I will not trade or part this car out so please dont ask.

I would really like this car to go to a good home and find someone who will really appreciate it for what it is.
    At the end of the day this a 4,000 something dollar car that has tons of potiential and there is really not that much out there for 4000 something. I really think that this car will make someone happy to drive and I hope it finds a good home.

On to Pics

Contact
    PM me here. It comes to my email and I can get back to you quickly

First nice honda ive seen for sale on here in awhile,glws man.

This car is legit! I like it a lot, glws

Coke Can Low

Rare color! Nice!!!!
    JkC|photographics
    K-Figure Fhoto's

-05 TSX-
    -97 Integra GS-R-
    -08 Ninja ZX-6R-

thanks for all the positive comments everyone. I hope it can find a good home

Great seller!
    Hella stock member!

nice car glws

I've always liked this color.

Sound like a great deal and it's coming from an honest seller.

thanks for the positive remarks! I have had my first lowball offer in so I guess I am on the right track!

f you couch

Doooooooopeeeee bump for this all day

I'm interest in this car, but is there a way we can contact by phone to be quicker?

Mr. Awesome: I pmed you

I forgot to mention. I STILL HAVE THE OWNERS MANUAL WITH THE ACURA LEATHER COVER. ITS IN THE GLOVE BOX

GLWS, I've always wanted a teg in this color, they're very hard to find, especially not trashed!

IA Member

I am the idiot that spun out in that car, it was perfect then (except for the curb part) and still looks perfect today. GLWS

Quote Originally Posted by devinfox View Post
    I am the idiot that spun out in that car, it was perfect then (except for the curb part) and still looks perfect today. GLWS
    Haha Hey man! I havent talked to you since I bought those 15" tires from you. So you can vouch for the car. It has been great over the years its good to know that your still in the game. How is the white s2k? I bought a GPW one as well about one year after meeting you.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by integra8705 View Post
    Haha Hey man! I havent talked to you since I bought those 15" tires from you. So you can vouch for the car. It has been great over the years its good to know that your still in the game. How is the white s2k? I bought a GPW one as well about one year after meeting you.
    Not too bad, but now I drive an black CR edition instead of the white one

IA Member

This is a gorgeous color, but that's still alot of miles. Good luck. I'd be more interested if I didn't know how much insurance would cost me, lol.

Its 15,357 miles a year. The national average is 15,000 and some change. And remember the NADA w/ the miles is 5025 or something close to that. This is listed at 4100.

Clean. Exactly what I'm looking for. It Xmas and I'm short on cash. But if ya still have this in jan. I will snatch it up
    '06 Infiniti G35
    '96 Honda Prelude (project)
    www.twitter.com/tmogoodie

Quote Originally Posted by T-Mo Goodie View Post
    Clean. Exactly what I'm looking for. It Xmas and I'm short on cash. But if ya still have this in jan. I will snatch it up
    Thanks man. I am in no rush to sell it so it might still be here by then. True story: I was just stopped in a parking lot from someone asking me about the car, how nice it is and couldn't believe it was a 98 and it was the stock color. So it still turns heads

Certified Gearhead

Can you call me at 7708155498. I'm
    Interested
    Christina- (97 EK) - Project Boost
    Kandace (95 DC) - Project All Motor

I sent u a text

I have been getting some questions on the options. I am willing to remove the wheels and you bring your own wheels to get the price a little lower for a buyer

SOLD...
    Thanks IA

NOOOOOO!!! GEOFFF!!!

IA Member

Fudge. Was going to set up a meet tomorrow, I was hungover today, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KingCasanova View Post
    NOOOOOO!!! GEOFFF!!!
    Haha sorry Jaun. I wanted to give you first diggs, but your ek is looking oh so clean now I figured you were sticking with that

dude if you think 4500 is too high, kick rocks, well worth it imho wish i had 4500 this car should be sold soon

NITROUS JUNKIE

^ its sold

TheMyth

The car sold??? If not pm me, I will come and get it.

some people... READ

TheMyth

Whatever clown. Just making sure if it was sold or not. Some ppl post sold when it hasn't. Have a good day!

ya the car is sold. Sorry guys.

haah nvm
    VTECH ... Making phones since 1994.

Looking for Integra Sedan (DB7/8) parts <--clickable

Q:Nitrous on stock LS high mileage. Too risky?
    A:IMO nos is like steroids and giving steroids to a grandma doesnt sound all that good to me!

IA Member

im very interested in your car if it still up for grabs i love the price and im willing to pay every pennie for it my name is victor please get back to be as soon as you can thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by elnino View Post
    im very interested in your car if it still up for grabs i love the price and im willing to pay every pennie for it my name is victor please get back to be as soon as you can thank you.
    its still sold.......

Quote Originally Posted by elnino View Post
    Stop bumping OLD threads dude, come on!!!!!!
    -If You Own A Honda And Say "Headers", Go Jump Off Bridge...........