Default FS 1997 Honda Civic 4 Door 5 speed

Year:1997
    Make: Honda
    Model: Civic 4 door
    Trim: LX
    VIN:
    Price:$3900
    vin: 2hgej6574vh521884

The time has come to sell my daily driver. It is a 1997 Honda Civic 4 door LX. The car is very very clean and has no modifications. Extremely reliable and the transmission shifts very smooth. Tires are in good shape and brakes are still tight with no shake during hard braking. Has a sunroof, factory Honda CD player, power windows and locks, and Honda keyless entry.The car has 158,902 miles. This mileage will stay that way because this car is no longer being used given that I have purchased a new Acura TL. The car has a clean and clear title in hand.

Given how clean the car is and the mileage I am looking to get $3,900 for it. I live in Statham, GA right between Athens and Winder. The car is no longer insured under my name so the potential buyer will have to meet at my house.

I can be reached at 678-447-4743 with any questions or requests.

Thank you for looking

Last edited by integra8705; 04-26-2011 at 05:49 PM.

Taking any trades?

sold. Thanks IA