Thread: 1988 crx hf lsvtec

Default 1988 crx hf lsvtec

1988 crx hf , b18b bottom end b16 head , kiddracing rmf header , blox intake ,65mm edelbrock throttle body, battery relocated to the back new water pump new oil pump new timing belt , unorthadox underdrive crank and alternator pully , new starter new alternator , new black hasport motor ,new hasport shift linkage , b&m short throw shifter , new bushings in shifter , chase bays cm1 engine harness , chiped and tuned ecu on crome, sparco racing seat , meagan rear upper strut bar , asr rear lower strut bar with rear sway bar , mishimoto radiator and hoses, 8k hids , 15x7 axis og sans with -35 offset ( gold ) , slotted front rotors with new pads , rear disk conversion from integra , ground control coilovers with ibach lowering springs , areospeed front upper strut bar , gsr transmission no grinds shifts like butter , white in color with black hood , mainstream tuned the car and it made 157 hp and 120 tq on stock internals , piston valve releafs have been ground out to accept larger cams , aftermarket steering wheel , i have alot of extra parts to go with the car . you decide if you want them or not . I'm looking for a full size truck or suv so im open to at you got let me know wh, this car is fun to drive and holds corners like it is on rails , asking price is 5,000 obo or trade value of 6,000 . 205-222-7480 or 936-402-4851
    photos are below , sorry only photos i have , if you what to know more just call or text between 6am to 10 pm please.
    NO INTERIOR BTW

NEW PRICE!!!
    $4,500.00

block code - 1305369
    vin - jhmed8366js028852
    please text or call as im not on here very offen, thanks!
    88 crx hf lsvtec 153hp 117tq mainstream
    You always lose money chasin' hoes, but you never lose hoes chasin' money.

Quote Originally Posted by Civichatch91 View Post
    I will never cheap out again...I should have known better

NITROUS JUNKIE

any interior shots?

no interior , ill try and get some pics, just 2 seats and a dash.
    88 crx hf lsvtec 153hp 117tq mainstream
    You always lose money chasin' hoes, but you never lose hoes chasin' money.

Quote Originally Posted by Civichatch91 View Post
    I will never cheap out again...I should have known better

that is a nice car and i love the wheels but i think 4.5 grand is over priced i dont understand why everyone is over pricing hondas with a swap ... dont get me wrong i love the car but not the price

Certified Gearhead

damn i love this....glws