Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ** 1999 Silver Acura Integra 2dr. "5spd" with new engine,tranny,clutch,flywheel **

it's true! QD my fav tmracing83's Avatar

ya I remember tellin u about both the wrecks, I even told u one said slight damage and one said moderate damage when I was on the phone with u. But, ok. I'm not tryin to bash on u man I'm just sure as hell if I was buying a car and someone knew something about said car, I would want to know. Have a nice night

OBAMA..... *IS*
    One. Big. Ass. Mistake. America.

Quote Originally Posted by tmracing83 View Post
    ya I remember tellin u about both the wrecks, I even told u one said slight damage and one said moderate damage when I was on the phone with u. But, ok. I'm not tryin to bash on u man I'm just sure as hell if I was buying a car and someone knew something about said car, I would want to know. Have a nice night

This is what pisses me off about dealing with little children like you tmracing83.. You never told me anything about the title having damage on the phone! Your whole reason for getting the carfax was because if you found any accidents on it you weren't going to drive down to see the car...

Read this post and tell me if it sounds like he is telling me for the first time about the accidents or if he is posting "hey everyone - This car has 2 accidents and the buyer didn't tell me so i'm pissed off cause i drove down there and waisted my time"
    09-09-2009 05:31 PMtmracing83I had someone pull a carfax for me too cause I drove up there to see it. States that the driver before u was involved in 2 accidents in '07. One says slight damage on says moderate damage. I got the carfax in paper if u want proof.

Sounds like he is providing the information for the first time and telling me he can provide a copy for me if i want proof of it for future buyer.

So answer this.... Why did you drive down to see the car if you told me over the phone that there was 2 accidents on it? And what was my reply when you told me about the 2 accidents? There was no reply cause you never mentioned anything about it - And i'll tell you that in your face! (and no i'm not trying to fight you.. Your 20 yrs old at about 120lbs , i'm a grown man at 220lbs... I'm more mature then that! Just saying I'll stand face to face and tell you the truth)

I'm sick of these he say she say games...

1st. I should of purchased a car fax to cover me when i bought the car.
    2nd. It's up to the Buyer (me, you, yo momma and yo cousin too) to purchase a carfax and make a sound decision before you purchase any car!!!
    3rd. The car is sold... tmracing83 - Your a child(your making more fuss about it and your not even the buyer!!! ), you have childish ways (told me you didn't want the car cause you forgot the title, then told me next day you had the title just told me that cause you didn't want the car. If you can't be honest enough to just tell someone straight up "hey, i'm not interested" why would your character stand in other things you say?) Stop lying man!!

Anyway - Again, to the buyer of the car (which is not tmracing83) "I'm Sorry" for not having all the info about the car. If i would of had that info i would of gave it to you before you purchased the car.

** Thats the second appology from me on IA **(the first one was unheard of.. -lol , but hearing someone say "i'm sorry" twice on ia - If you don't believe that then thats all i can do... )

Woosah (rubbing ears..) Woosah!!
    Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Whtever old man. It suppost to be more mature once u get old right? And ur just still Lying like hell. Dude the car is sold! What the big deal. And 2nd I'm fkin positive I told u. Absolutely positive. I said ya there's 2 wrecks reported but it did not show that it was totaled out. Cause that's why I was worried about. That's the whole reason I wanted re carfax was to make sure the car wasn't totalled out. I clearly remember tellin u bout the wrecks. I also remember saying to u " the driver before u sucked at driving" cause in 07 alnoe there was 2 wrecks.. Maybe Youve got a bad memory, maybe u weren't listening to me. I don't no. I aim absolutey positive I told u bout both wrecks. Thankyou, bye.

OBAMA..... *IS*

And btw. Does it make u feel good callin me a child? Ya I'm young, I'm 20 and I'm proud. Ur simply 10 years older tham me. Woah!!! Atleast I got all the hair on the top my head terry. I'd rather be younger than older. Gad damn grow up. Ur getting pissed off cause I'm putting out the truth, get over it. Besides the ca is gone what's the big delima? Take it up with the buyer. U've already apologized twice. I'm sure IA knows ur sorry man.

OBAMA..... *IS*

Ahh.. first off! You can be childish and be 50yrs old. I could care less how old you are - Your just plain out childish! Ahhh.. Terry has no hair cause he shaves his head with a mach3 blade - lol

You say one thing i say another... yah yah!

The only thing we both agree about is to get over it!
    (I care about my word and thats the only reason i even began this conversation)

Your Finished... I'm Finished...

Have a wonderful day tmracing and IA and good luck trading your civic for an integra!
    Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

It's traded but thanx man. Have a good one!

OBAMA..... *IS*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12