Thread: 94 teg gsr trade for truck and dirtbike

Certified Gearhead

Default 94 teg gsr trade for truck and dirtbike

selling my 1994 integra gsr.. 2 dr 5 speed..
    155xxx on the body.

THE GOOD:
    rebuilt motor about 2 years ago
    new head gasket less than 2k on it
    new distributor
    spark plugs,msd conductor wires,cap,rotor,rotor button
    short shifter
    almost brand new tires. on 17inch rims
    slotted brake rotors.
    front and rear strut bar
    short ram intake
    aem fuel rails
    air fuel ratio gauge
    momo racing steering wheel
    lowered i believe 2 inches. handles amazing

2 10" sub box flush in the trunk with a battery conversion to the back
    no problems what so ever out of the car mechanically.. clean title in hand.

THE BAD
    crack on the front bumper..
    the front end.(bumper,hood,and fenders were replaced because the car had a s14 front end on it.. yeah you probably saw my old ad with it the old way.. so the hood is black,no dents or anything, and fenders and bumper is the civic si blue.. with the rest of the car is sti blue.. not to much of a difference but noticeable..
    the rear bumper had a spoiler on it when i bought it so i took it off and bondo'd the trunk. so the paint is a little off in the rear to. along with the rear bumper it was primered and i just painted it a blue for right now..
    i can spend the money to get it sprayed all one color. but its not a huge deal and alot of people can spray it themselves..

only other bad thing is the latch inside the door on driver side wont open.. im in the process of fixing this right now. so chances are by the time someone wants it, it will be fixed..

as you see the little flaws are cosmetic no mechanical issues.

i have a greddy evo 2 exhaust i will put back on for the time being if someone wants it. i took it off to put it back to stock exhaust.. i want to sell it for 4k obo. but i really want to trade for either a lifted truck or a lowered truck and a dirtbike.. if i sell the car for 4k i can buy a cheap truck and a 250f dirtbike but i would rather just trade.. the dirtbike must be 250f four stroke. let me know what kinda truck.. open to all kinds of trades.. let me know what you have.. i have more pics on request..im sure i forgot some info so call for any questions. send pics of what you have.. my number is 678 928 1443.. nick
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -my-gsr-jpg   -gsr-back-jpg   -front-gsr-jpg   -gsr-interior-jpg