Thread: LOW 12 second car for sale 1990 Civic HB

Threaded View

Certified Gearhead

Default LOW 12 second car for sale 1990 Civic HB

CAR IS SOLD

I will leave pics up if anyone wants to view them.

I will NOT sell this car to some 16 year old kid who thinks he can drive good, This car is super quick i don't want someone getting hurting or getting killed for being stupid and driving all crazy. Car maded 300whp on my old supercharged tune and its still running that tune. Car needs to be retuned for the turbo which should make alot more HP.

So heres the list of mods. B16 swap with an 93 LS tranny, Turbo'd. Exedy stage 2 clutch with exedy lite weight flywheel, Hasport motor mounts, B&M short shifter with a custom golf ball shifter with a skull and cross bones, Earl's stainess steel brake lines, Power slot cross drilled rotors with new pads all the way around, 90-93 Intergra disk brakes all the way around with New Intergra brake booster and master cylinder, HUGE front mount intercooler, ss auto chrome manifold, ss auto chrome BOV and Wastegate, Preicison SC61 turbo, JE pistons, Eagle rods, ARP head studs, CXRacing radiator, MSD ingnition, OBD0 to OD1Conversion with a P28 ecu with Chrome pro, 15" Bronze Rota circuit 8's, Custom 2 1/2 exhaust, 99-00 Honda Civic CD Player that glows amber, EDT Racing traction bars, Neuspeed Racing 2" drop spring ( the stiff ones) with KYB non-adjustable shocks, Some no name shrut bars uppers and lowers, Red top Optima battery relocated in the back, Year old paint job, new headlights, bumper lights and amber corners, NOS kit, CTR crank pulley Edelbrock victor X intake manifold with Hondata intake gasket, Gude(Bullfrog) TB, Walbro 255lph fuel pump.

Car runs 12.1 to 12.3 all day long.

Extra parts i have with car with the right price, New red JDM Integra Type R valve cover still in the box with AEM spark plug cover, 2 b-series 0BD2 altenators, D-series OBD2 starter and altenator, 93 Integra GSR gauge clustor, HID kit, 99 GSR cams, extra set of axles with life time warrenty, all kinds of misc. dizzys, a set of spare honda tires and anything else that i have for Honda.

Link to see all the extra parts i have.
    Getting out of Honda's Sale

Videos of some runs.
    http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/i...hshonda026.flv
    http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/i...hshonda027.flv

Now the pics:

Last edited by TheTremor; 02-11-2010 at 10:49 PM.
    1990 Civic Hatchback DX
    B16 Swap with LS Tranny