Thread: 2002 civic si ep3 for sale or trade

Threaded View

WillAgreeForReps!!

Default 2002 civic si ep3 for sale or trade

CAR HAS BEEN TRADED. LOCK ER DOWN MODS!!!

edit: after some consideration I am gonna consider trades on pretty much anything. Clean egs or eks will def get my attention in a hurry. i'd like to get a little boot out of the deal... not a must tho. anyways i wont keep the car for sale forever. its either trade it or boost it. some come and get it!

ok so i havent had this car very long but it has been a great car. i'd like to sell asking $6400 obo or trade. so anyways here are the details

2002 honda civic si ep3
    completely stock except for a new clutch about 10k old and a kenwood headunit
    the car has about 110k miles on it

vin (first ten. the rest to serious buyers) - SHHEP33592

nothing is wrong with the car except for a minor dent on the side which is pictured. its hard to see it unless u get at the right angle. also there is a small tear on the steering wheel which is also pictured.

the car is pictured with the bike rack. it is being sold without it unless u want it. we can work something out with it.

on to the pictures!

to the mods please get to me about the vin # and let me know if i missed anything so my thread doesnt get locked.

thanks for looking!!!
    Last edited by roscoe; 07-01-2009 at 10:34 PM. Reason: GONE!!