Thread: fs/ft

IA Member

Default fs/ft

I have a 1994 honda accord for sale; the car has 175000 miles on it but it has a jdm h22a swap and has around 50k miles. The car has a full 2.5 exhaust, header, 12k hids, intake, stock painted wheels and more. If you wanna know more call me or text 2562136406. The lowest i will take for the car is 5k i just put a new transmission in it and i have the papers. Also i did the timing belt and water pump with new pulleys. The car is an automatic. If you cant get a hold of me at that number call 2563794508. And the car also has new jdm black housing headlights and smoked taillights. I am open to trades but only for 5spd civics. But let me know what you have might change mind. Thank ppl
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tyler22222-jpg   -tyler1111-jpg   -carssssss-jpg   -p1010006-jpg  

See sig/FAQ.