Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: !!!!!!!!94 Civic Coupe Ex B18C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hanging around here(hair) like some earrings

Quote Originally Posted by scubaspeed
    I'll trades a 91 clean DA special edition perfect inside and out and a 88 crx d15 mini me. I have a sparco driver seat in the crx that I will keep for that car. both value at 5,000. that's 3,500 for the teg only because she's still stock never been tuned other then a viberent full cat back system. and the crx is worth about 1,500 because it's complete gutted inside. " bought it that way." I'm only looking to trade them for 1 nice car with a dohc swap. If your interested LMK! And you can keep the pink wheels and I'll keep my blades!
    The crx does smoke alittle around 4000rpm's. I'll come to you and pick it up.
    99% of your posts thus far are the same, lol---trying to trade your car(s).

anyways, he sold his car last week homie.

Yes Sorry i Havent updated. THID CAR IS SOLD. PLEASE CLOSE!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123