Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 92 Civic Hatch H2B

sncracing1

Default no longer for sale....

OK update on the hatch....i blew the shit out of the h2b its was fun while it lasted but i hooked a buddy of mine up with the kit so now im building me a new motor.
    pics:
    Car before

The h2b

Rebuilding LSD

Exhaust

Interior

wing

Roof

rear smoked tails

Passenger side

Adapter plate/motorcode

Blox lower control arms

Intake/FuelRail/Injectors

Injectors

Cobalt Guages

There is "NO GROUND CLEARANCE PROBLEM"

Front

Driverside

Clutch

Exlipcit Speed Alternator Relocation Bracket

the new bay!

how it sits

password jdm carbon fiber foglight covers...

door panel inserts as i was doing them..

Will take more pics tomorrow
    Last edited by sncracing1; 01-12-2009 at 03:38 PM. Reason: blew up motor

nice glws man

sick
    ATL DA SQUAD MEMBER #1

HONDA_PARTS_CLEANUP_CLICK_ME

seen this car at the track, runs very good and sounds good. it's a all around nice car.

92 Lx 466, 11.8 @ 111 (Daily Driver )
    98 sunfire GT (terrible gas mileage)

i can vouch for the car and owner.the motor swap was done w/ all the best parts and he took the time to even make sure it was 100% before driving it (which is hard when doing a swap like this). i saw it sitting around for months while being built and this guy put his sweat into it. hate to see it go over this but shi t happens. car pulls strong and has made a trip to savannah and back w/o any problems. GLWS man. hit me up later.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by b16EG-HaTcH
    i can vouch for the car and owner.the motor swap was done w/ all the best parts and he took the time to even make sure it was 100% before driving it (which is hard when doing a swap like this). i saw it sitting around for months while being built and this guy put his sweat into it. hate to see it go over this but shi t happens. car pulls strong and has made a trip to savannah and back w/o any problems. GLWS man. hit me up later.

sick EG.
    g/l on sale.
    nice build

and B16EG-hatch im goin to Savannah in 2 hours lol (Tybee Island).

tybee FTW!

I've seen the car and can vouch. very clean, very quick. worth every penny.

good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    And I do drive a Miata, so I am gayer than a three dollar bill...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by b16EG-HaTcH
    tybee FTW!
    You live close to there?

sncracing1

I appreciate it everybody just help me find a seller...gotta get this thing gone as bad as i hate to...i have drove it from Thomaston down to savannah and over to Sumter south carolina and back in one trip....no problems at all,,,,,cars been very reliable. And i will put some fresh pics up today it is lower now with the new syspension and it has some mudflaps on it..

IA Member

Cant believe your gona let "THE MAN" win. WWBD "what would brian do?"

seen it in person. clean car, just dont touch the duck bill an youre good lol (inside joke)

Senior Member | IA Veteran

why sellin it?

Rice Rice Vtec

this one here is for 7500 and mines for 6k ummm yea i guess

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaASE
    why sellin it?

Quote Originally Posted by turboSOHC
    this one here is for 7500 and mines for 6k ummm yea i guess
    way to bump a thread there douche nugget!

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Agree I sent him some RED
    Quote Originally Posted by wannab20hatch
    way to bump a thread there douche nugget!

sncracing1

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaASE
    why sellin it?
    Im selling it because of all the tickets and fines they pilled on my ass...so i gotta pay that **** and have no other way to come up with tha money....and i need cash and not trades but i might try to fight it in court so if things swing my way i may look toward a trade but ill keep yall posted...i live in a little ass town so theyll get me on every little thing they can...and if you dont like the price dont buy it...its says or best offer...and i cant get the car til moday so ill put of mileage then....vin pm to serious buyers....

sncracing1

Quote Originally Posted by stealth1
    Cant believe your gona let "THE MAN" win. WWBD "what would brian do?"
    Brian got rid of his to if ya dont remember! plus i dont have 30000 to drop into a RX=7 lol....if i did i wouldn't sell my car

what does it take to bolt up a b tranny to an h22?
    thinkinh bout buying a hatch and doing this to it

sncracing1

Quote Originally Posted by big mac
    what does it take to bolt up a b tranny to an h22?
    thinkinh bout buying a hatch and doing this to it
    you have to buy the adapter plate...depending on which one you buy as to how much you spend i went on and bought the evolution kit...its like 1300 plus shipping...excellent kit...already done 3 with the kit..

140 on one wheel

your car is worth what your asking. Sounds like a good platform. I was the first in GA to do the H2B swap back in Dec. 06. I loved mine!
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

so with the kit the just bolt up?
    hmmm the cheaper kits are less quality right?

sncracing1

Quote Originally Posted by big mac
    so with the kit the just bolt up?
    hmmm the cheaper kits are less quality right?
    oh yea the cheaper ones will work but they look like i made them in my back yard...the second one i done the guy ordered a qsd kit and sent it back it was so ruff looking and ordered the evolution kit....it comes with all the polished mounts and everythings done right...

Quote Originally Posted by -S Double C-
    your car is worth what your asking. Sounds like a good platform. I was the first in GA to do the H2B swap back in Dec. 06. I loved mine!
    thanks man i couldnt do it all over again for that because all the prices on stuff have gone up since i done mine...i hate to see it go but maybe ill build another one oneday

IA Member

Question wwbd?

damn right you couldnt build another one for that, as much **** as opie and i gave you. Im gonna start calling you skittles, since you did spend the night in jail with bubba. For those who want to know, if you price a kit and an engine you may think you can build a car for less, but any tuner will tell you the dumb **** adds up, bolts here gaskets there etc. Trey "sncracing" just listed the big **** but think about all the small stuff, cv axles, injector seals, fuel pump, random hardware, alternator relocation bracket, machiene work on the pully etc. you get my drift. So really if you take the time and add it all up you will have about 6500 in parts alone assuming you know a few people with some stuff laying around, and eg shells arent cheap these days either. He has all the pieces to the black interior, flip out dvd, rotas, $200 duckbill, energy suspension bushings, and i can go on and on lets not talk about time and labor. who ever purchases this is getting what they pay for. shure you can find them for less but put the cars side by side and really compare them. Anyway good luck with the sell and i hate to see it go. BUT IF MOMMA SAYS SO THEN MOMMA SAY SO. *****!!!!!

sncracing1

Quote Originally Posted by stealth1
    damn right you couldnt build another one for that, as much **** as opie and i gave you. Im gonna start calling you skittles, since you did spend the night in jail with bubba. For those who want to know, if you price a kit and an engine you may think you can build a car for less, but any tuner will tell you the dumb **** adds up, bolts here gaskets there etc. Trey "sncracing" just listed the big **** but think about all the small stuff, cv axles, injector seals, fuel pump, random hardware, alternator relocation bracket, machiene work on the pully etc. you get my drift. So really if you take the time and add it all up you will have about 6500 in parts alone assuming you know a few people with some stuff laying around, and eg shells arent cheap these days either. He has all the pieces to the black interior, flip out dvd, rotas, $200 duckbill, energy suspension bushings, and i can go on and on lets not talk about time and labor. who ever purchases this is getting what they pay for. shure you can find them for less but put the cars side by side and really compare them. Anyway good luck with the sell and i hate to see it go. BUT IF MOMMA SAYS SO THEN MOMMA SAY SO. *****!!!!!
    Yea yea ass.....but ur right if it wasnt for my boyz i probably never woulda finished it but yeah it does have new cv axles new injector seals....just about new everything...when i first got the motor the timing belt and everything was perfect but i went on and replace all the main seals and the timing belt as well and the other guy im building one with put my old timing belt on his motor to show ya how good a shape it was in...i didn't spare any money on this one i have broke the bank for about 6 months now building it...i appreciate the support!

IA Member

i cant belive you selling it after all that work we put into it. damn son hate to see it go. now i aint going to have one close to me in town. ill be the only h2b in town. somone needs to punch that cop in the back of the hot dog (ha ha inside joke). anyway i can vouch for the car i put in alot of blood sweat and tears in to this mother ******. damn i guess that means my fogs are going with it and any other my stuff that is on it. o well no big deal if it will help you get rid of it and get your ass out of trouble jail bird. you just lucky they didnt but you in there with bubba. you would have come out with a limp ha ha. aight man good luck with sell

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by sncracing1
    oh yea the cheaper ones will work but they look like i made them in my back yard...the second one i done the guy ordered a qsd kit and sent it back it was so ruff looking and ordered the evolution kit....it comes with all the polished mounts and everythings done right...

thanks man i couldnt do it all over again for that because all the prices on stuff have gone up since i done mine...i hate to see it go but maybe ill build another one oneday
    tell me about it. I was the 2nd one to buy a kit from evolution. It was 1300! lol I had about 6 or so in mine as well.
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

Rice Rice Vtec

sounds like everyone starting to brag now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by -S Double C-

sncracing1

Quote Originally Posted by vtecb20da
    i cant belive you selling it after all that work we put into it. damn son hate to see it go. now i aint going to have one close to me in town. ill be the only h2b in town. somone needs to punch that cop in the back of the hot dog (ha ha inside joke). anyway i can vouch for the car i put in alot of blood sweat and tears in to this mother ******. damn i guess that means my fogs are going with it and any other my stuff that is on it. o well no big deal if it will help you get rid of it and get your ass out of trouble jail bird. you just lucky they didnt but you in there with bubba. you would have come out with a limp ha ha. aight man good luck with sell
    yep **** sucks....but oh well you know ill rebuild another one oneday!

QSD > Ev0

sncracing1

Quote Originally Posted by Nang
    QSD > Ev0
    Hope you havent seen both in person cuase QSD is a cheap ass kit....
    EVO>QSD

Banned

omg i love this build!
    g/l on sale very nice EG just need to be slammed ahah clean g/l

care to explain why QSD is cheap ****?

ground clearance is better than hood clearance

yup so you wont go busting an oilpan. so QSD>evo

Quote Originally Posted by S2kOwner
    omg i love this build!
    g/l on sale very nice EG just need to be slammed ahah clean g/l
    cant be slammed. the EVO h2b kit only gives it room to close the hood. not slammed

sncracing1

damn i didnt know me trying to sell my car was going to become a debate on which h2b kit is better....its all a ****ing opinion as to which parts are better....personally i chose the evo and have had to problems at all out of mine...

sncracing1

Quote Originally Posted by NoWAyItZTOMmY
    yup so you wont go busting an oilpan. so QSD>evo
    I just added pix to page one i dont have any ground clearence problems and my car is lower in those new pix....but no its not completely slammed....

IA Member

i have had both kit and the evo is better. one you cant close your hood with the QSD. there are no ground clearence issues with the evo kit. the hood will close with the under bracing cut. the QSD also but the motor closer to the fram rail on the driver side and you have to beat it in and it still touches. so you cant really run the bottom timming cover without cutting it and the balance shaft almost have to be gone. This is coming from someone who had QSD and Then went to EVO after i help but this one in with the evo kit and loved the way it worked out. spend the little extra money trust me.
    pump for my boy

sncracing1

Quote Originally Posted by vtecb20da
    i have had both kit and the evo is better. one you cant close your hood with the QSD. there are no ground clearence issues with the evo kit. the hood will close with the under bracing cut. the QSD also but the motor closer to the fram rail on the driver side and you have to beat it in and it still touches. so you cant really run the bottom timming cover without cutting it and the balance shaft almost have to be gone. This is coming from someone who had QSD and Then went to EVO after i help but this one in with the evo kit and loved the way it worked out. spend the little extra money trust me.
    pump for my boy
    hey man i appreciate the support and i love your hatch its coming around good maybe this thing will sell so i can get things straight....
    Last edited by sncracing1; 07-28-2008 at 08:39 AM.

damn i hope a good driver buys this car
    maybe then we can see what it can really do
    lolz j/k u aint gotta hide it u know u selling it cause you scared of all the power
    honestly i dont wanna see it go but if it has to g/l

AKA HIZDAWAY

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast