Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2001 Phoenix Yellow Integra Type-R

Back open.
    BooB CreW What ?

One of IA's Awesome Mod's

NASCAR on SPEED's Fun Guy

HOST, Top Gear USA on History Channel starting late this Nov./Dec.

Privateer Racing!!

You knowq mike and Rut that is just wrong, Didnt julio say after a post was locked not too unlock it, I think you letting your pride get in the way.. I think i need to go into Rubertakers forum and warn all potential buyers about that car also, his car isnt a Motorex imported car. all motorex cars have Vin numbers on the front windows that his does not. when i posted that up i was asked by him too remove it, why are you guys hiding something?

Who gives a $hit that the motor was rebuilt, most cars on here have rebuilt motors, i think you letting your friendship with Robi and the pass dealings with this car, you try to make him look like an ass,....

How many motors have you rebuilt, so what makes you better then OZ building skills? I have never used eighter you or OZ and i never would,but you trying to make it seem like this car was put back toghter half ass. When in fact you know nothing about it...

But for you to baisis a price on the fact a motor hasnt been rebuilt is just stupid! U can baisis your price on the body damage, but on the motor thats just the most stupidest thing i have ever heared!

Dont buy the car, noone is making you!!!
    And the funny thing is i dont even know Benefit, im just basing it off everything i have been told off this car, oh and all the links you posted the cheapest type r was 10K with a theft salvage title,.go buy that one since it seems to be in your price range!

And Yes BUYER BEWARE, a motor has been rebuilt.So i guess when Robi was selling the car for 13k that was ok that he already rebuilt the motor, for the same problems?

Quote Originally Posted by B18c1Turboed
    You knowq mike and Rut that is just wrong, Didnt julio say after a post was locked not too unlock it, I think you letting your pride get in the way.. I think i need to go into Rubertakers forum and warn all potential buyers about that car also, his car isnt a Motorex imported car. all motorex cars have Vin numbers on the front windows that his does not. when i posted that up i was asked by him too remove it, why are you guys hiding something?

Who gives a $hit that the motor was rebuilt, most cars on here have rebuilt motors, i think you letting your friendship with Robi and the pass dealings with this car, you try to make him look like an ass,....

How many motors have you rebuilt, so what makes you better then OZ building skills? I have never used eighter you or OZ and i never would,but you trying to make it seem like this car was put back toghter half ass. When in fact you know nothing about it...

But for you to baisis a price on the fact a motor hasnt been rebuilt is just stupid! U can baisis your price on the body damage, but on the motor thats just the most stupidest thing i have ever heared!

Dont buy the car, noone is making you!!!
    And the funny thing is i dont even know Benefit, im just basing it off everything i have been told off this car, oh and all the links you posted the cheapest type r was 10K with a theft salvage title,.go buy that one since it seems to be in your price range!

And Yes BUYER BEWARE, a motor has been rebuilt.So i guess when Robi was selling the car for 13k that was ok that he already rebuilt the motor, for the same problems?
    Danny once again you miss the entire point of a conversation.

The issue is NOT about the engine being rebuilt. THe issue is the OP STATING THE MOTOR WAS REBUILT WITH "X" PARTS AND THEN HAVING NO PROOF OF THOSE CLAIMS.

Furthermore he has hid, covered up, and pretty much LIED about what was done to the engine. Where do you get a $300 BRAND NEW OEM ITR CRANK? come on i wasnt born yesterday an neither were you.

As far as Rupertakers car is concerned, it IS A MOTOREX Car, an you are WRONG about the VIN numbers. Just because Trihn had a motorex car doesnt mean they are all the same. If you knew about MOTOREX cars you would know what im talking about. So again, you are ASSUMING.

PROOF THAT RUPERTAKERS SKYLINE IS A MOTOREX CAR:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...264810706&rd=1

BOND RELEASE PAPER NHTSA CERTIFIED MOTOREX CAR

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to listing your Nissan Skyline VIN
    BCNR33006545.

We have received your bond release letter and approved your feraldays
    account to list Nissan Skyline VIN BCNR33006545 in the next 30 days.
    Be
    sure to include the approved VIN in your item description to insure that
    it is not removed.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing eBay.

Sincerely,
    Bruce
    Your post was removed because you were WRONG.

But this isnt about him danny, this isnt about favortism. This is about looking out for a potential SCAM for me an other members. If you said you rebuilt your engine and had zero proof, then you are either an idiot or a liar. I seem to think that Benefit is the latter.

FYI OZ was looking in this thread last night and he never even posted. wonder why.

You are entitled about your opinion, but you are wrong about rupertaker, and you are missing the point in this thread.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Privateer Racing!!

It s funny how this car had the same damage when Robi was selling it and you where praising the car...

OLD LINK
    2001 type R forsale or trade

It s funny how this car had the same damage when Robi was selling it and you where praising the car...

OLD LINK
    2001 type R forsale or trade
    Yeah cause an $11,000 perfectly running car with that damage was ok by me. and if you remember that was BEFORE he said anything about it having a bad spot in the 1/4. His original post was the DRIVER SIDE of the car with NO PICS OF THE ACCIDENT.

THIS WAS THE ONLY PIC HE POSTED

That was before the engine spun a bearing and the OP halfassed put it back together.

Come on danny keep up
    Last edited by Mr. KiDD; 07-02-2008 at 12:01 PM.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Privateer Racing!!

HAHAHA i still dont see the motorex vin plate on the window, THAT ALL MOTOREX cars have. Even Dr trinh noticed it and stated it wasnt a motorex car, and he has owned one by them....

Also whays too say the car isnt running perfectly right now, why did the motor spin a bearing? if it was just rebuilt before he bought from Robi? was it put toghter wrong?

So obviously he bought a car from one of your friends that didnt even last him a few months. Did robi show proof that he bought all new parts rebuilding the motor? Did you even ask Robi to show proof? according too the last post you didnt... make me wonder where you hiding something for him.
    I eman you even unlocked a post and he didnt even have the right post amount too post stuff for sale on this site...

Privateer Racing!!

And like i said i think 15 k is alot also. One of my friends bought a type r for 12K....
    But instead of you even trying to make a offer you start too bash the car, if you where truly intrested why not call him, why not go look at the car? Instead you bash it online. Im sorry but when i buy stuff i rather ask quuestions and proof in person instead of writing a boook about it!

da.mn!!! vtkidd is touching em all!!!! i have never seen such justified bashing in my life, gr8t job and keep up the good work!!! gotta weed out the boys from the men

Privateer Racing!!

Per ROBI POST

Just testing the waters right now, will get more pics up in a day or so, this is the only one I have right now.
    Car has 118k, clean interior, floor mats need to be replaced, very good paint. Has rather small push type dent in rear 1/4, PDR can take it out. Will more than likely have it pulled before getting rid of the car.
    I

HAHAHA i still dont see the motorex vin plate on the window, THAT ALL MOTOREX cars have. Even Dr trinh noticed it and stated it wasnt a motorex car, and he has owned one by them....

Also whast too say the car isnt running perfectly right now, why did the motor spin a bearing? if it was just rebuilt before he bought from Robi? was it put toghter wrong?

So obviously he bought a car from one of your friends that didnt even last him a few months. Did robi she proof that he bought all new parts rebuilding the motor? Did you even ask Robi to show proof? according too the last post you didnt... make me wonder where you hiding something for him.
    I eman you even unlocked a post and he didnt even have the right post amount too post stuff for sale on this site...
    Jesus danny my 2 year old nephew can comprehend more than you can.

LOOK , FOLLOW ALONG
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBI
    Just testing the waters right now, will get more pics up in a day or so, this is the only one I have right now.
    Car has 118k, clean interior, floor mats need to be replaced, very good paint. Has rather small push type dent in rear 1/4, PDR can take it out. Will more than likely have it pulled before getting rid of the car.
    Brand new Exedy carbon kevlar full face disc and pressure plate. Good dunlop tires, one rim has some scratches on it. The car cleans up very nice, only problem is that dent, which I plan or having a PDR guy go over the whole car anyway.
    I don't know what book value is, but the car is clean and not modded, unmolested. I really want another 99-00 Si in Electron blue pearl plus some cash. Red and black si are also interesting and maybe a White 00-01 Gsr plus cash. lmk what you guys think, what are they worth? TIA! Robi
    That was his ORIGINAL POST. The "push type dent" lead me, AND OTHERS, to believe it was a small barely noticable thing. The damage shown in THIS THREAD is obviously ALOT WORSE. Whether it was bought like that or if Benefit hit something to make it worse, only he knows.

Furthermore, NOTHING WAS STATED ABOUT THE ENGINE BEING REBUILT BY ROBI IN HIS ORIGINAL POST.

BENEFIT contacted me an said he "RAN THE CAR LOW ON OIL AND IT KNOCKED REALLY BAD". He did this over AIM and i had a LENGTHY conversation with him about his options. To the point that he stated he had no money and was going to try an sell parts off the car to fix it.

So, you are correct i didnt say anything about ROBI SHOWING PROOF OF A REBUILT MOTOR BECAUSE HE DIDNT SAY IT HAD A REBUILT MOTOR. The only person that said that ROBI rebuilt the motor was Benefit in THIS THREAD, and his opinion is based on NOTHING. HOW DOES HE KNOW IT WAS REBUILT? DID ROBI TELL HIM? IS HE ASSUMING? THIS IS THE SECOND CAR HE HAS OWNED IN THE LAST 2 YEARS THAT SPUN A BEARING, ASK HIM ABOUT HIS SR20DET .

Lastly, i dont give a fu.ck what you THINK you know or what Trinh says, the FEDERAL PAPERWORK on Rupertakers car states its a MOTOREX CAR. SO now you being on Trinhs nuts means you know more than me and the owner that has the FEDERAL PAPERWORK IN FRONT OF US. So the FEDS are lying or they got duped somehow and Rupertaker is selling a forged car? gimme a break, you asked for proof i gave you the BOND RELEASE LETTER, unlike the OP, i can back up my claims.

NEXT
    -www.usedbarcode.net

And like i said i think 15 k is alot also. One of my friends bought a type r for 12K....
    But instead of you even trying to make a offer you start too bash the car, if you where truly intrested why not call him, why not go look at the car? Instead you bash it online. Im sorry but when i buy stuff i rather ask quuestions and proof in person instead of writing a boook about it!
    I KNEW he didnt fix it the right way. I KNEW he was trying to pass one over on the public. I POLITELY pressed him to provide receipts , that is when HE, NOT ME, got pissed off.

I dont waste my time with people selling junk cars. Maybe you like to drive around an talk to everyone, but with gas prices these days, not my cup of tea.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Privateer Racing!!

Now change your story, 1st you say halfbake built it, now you saying you didnt know. Come on your friends with all of them.....

And since you are warning potential buyers about this car, im am warning them that obviously Robi isnt a truthful seller. And you obviously looked the other way when he was trying to sell the car to start.

And the fact about the skline is ALL MOTOREX cars come with the vin plate on the passengerside window... It is clear as day!!

I even went and looked up a few motorex cars, just too try to prove trinh wrong and i couldnt find one at all.they all had them.

And just becasue it is a fedrealized car dont mean motorex imported it in, there is another importer up north....Oh and read that letter closer who is JK MOTORS? it even say it on the bond paper work?

Now change your story, 1st you say halfbake built it, now you saying you didnt know. Come on your friends with all of them.....

And since you are warning potential buyers about this car, im am warning them that obviously Robi isnt a truthful seller. And you obviously looked the other way when he was trying to sell the car to start.

And the fact about the skline is ALL MOTOREX cars come with the vin plate on the passengerside window... It is clear as day!!

I even went and looked up a few motorex cars, just too try to prove trinh wrong and i couldnt find one at all.they all had them.

And just becasue it is a fedrealized car dont mean motorex imported it in, there is another importer up north....
    I said Halfbaked built what? jesus you just make this Sh1T up as you go or what?

THE FEDERAL BOND RELEASE SAYS "MOTOREX IMPORTED R33GTR " WITH THE CORRESPONDING VIN NUMBER. ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, READ IT. COMPREHEND IT, THEN STFU
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Oh and read that letter closer who is JK MOTORS? it even say it on the bond paper work?
    JESUS, you dont know anything danny stop talking you are just making yourself look DUMBER

MOTOREX

Motorex was the famous company who made many people's wishes come true. For years and even till this day they are thought of the only ones who can provide you with a street legal skyline. This isnt the case however, any Registered Importer can.

Its commonly believed that Motorex were the ones who did the crash testing on GT-R's in order to modify them to comply with US saftey standards. Also not true.

J.K Motors of Baltimore were the one's who got the ball rolling on letting us drive these bad boys on US soil. They petitioned the NHTSA to determine weather or not the 1990-1999 Skyline GTS and GTR were eligible for importation based upon the fact they had safety features that comply with US standards as well as having others that are able to be modified to comply.

J.K Motors was the company that enlisted MGA Research Corporation to compile the crash data to determine what structural modifications needed to be made. J.K Motors then requested confidentiality of structural drawings submitted with the petition to demonstrate the cars ability to be modified to comform to standards. They also petitioned for confidential treatment of data submitted with the vehicles petition that confirmed its compliance with the standars, but it was partialy turned down by the Government and is available for everyone to view.

J.K Motors as far as Ive been able to gather, sold or made a deal with Motorex in which they were provided the structural drawings. This part Im assuming.. the rest is fact.

Anyhow.. the Government recently decided that R32 and R34 Nissan Skylines are NOT eligible for importation due to the fact that the car in which all the data was obtained from was an R33. Currently only R33 Skylines can be imported and legalized. In order for R32 and R34's to be let in the process must be done over again on the apropriate models.

You can easily view the list of Standards that the R33 GT-R complies with, as well as those inwhich modifications need to be made.. and even view what modifications J.K Motors did in order make the car comply.

To view go to: http://dms.dot.gov/search/searchFormSimple.cfm

In docket search enter 5507 and then look for "U.S. DOT/NHTSA - Notice of Decision By NHTSA that Nonconforming 1990-1999 Nissan GTS and GTR Passenger Cars Are Eligible for Importation" and download the PDF file.

In short, you need to get ahold of a Registered Importer ( you can view a list of them and find one in your area here http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/import/ ) and provide them with the information on the modifications needed to be made. If they think they can do it, or agree to it.. you have 120 days to convince the NHTSA that you have brought the car into compliance after it has been imported.

The only thing with held from the public are the structural drawings of the modifications J.K motors made, which shouldnt be too much of a hurdle to overcome, most if not all of the hardwork has already been overcome by them and the knowledge made available to the public by the NHTSA.

A VERY good site to visit and read if you have ANY questions regarding this is straight from the government themselves at:

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/...es/page10.html
    -www.usedbarcode.net

www.jasontbarker.com speedminded's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. KiDD
    JESUS, you dont know anything danny stop talking you are just making yourself look DUMBER

MOTOREX

Motorex was the famous company who...
    Motorex purchased/contracted the crash test data from J.K. Motors. It's a million $$$ to crash test a car, as mentioned above only the R33 was done and Motorex was passing the R32 and R34 off as being the same car as an R33 and it eventually backfired on them. That's when the fraud charges starting piling up...

Quote Originally Posted by speedminded
    Motorex purchased/contracted the crash test data from J.K. Motors. It's a million $$$ to crash test a car, as mentioned above only the R33 was done and Motorex was passing the R32 and R34 off as being the same car as an R33 and it eventually backfired on them.
    Correct.

What danny doesnt know is that Trinhs car was a NON GRANDFATHERED in 50 state legal car. His prob had a vin number on it. (I know who owns Trinhs old car by the way)

Bryants car is a 49 state legal car, it was let in and legalized AFTER motorex was shut down by the FEDS as a gesture of good faith.

So Danny, again, learn about what you are talking about before you talk about things you DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Privateer Racing!!

So Danny, again, learn about what you are talking about before you talk about things you DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT.

I think the same goes too you, learn about a car before you start bashing it. Just becasue you work (or worked ) at a shop doesnt mean that your building motors skills are so much better, and people cant assemble a motor.

So before you decied to bash a car you havent test driven or even looked at, you need too stop talking $hit about something you dont know!!!

And we know who owns the car also.
    Last edited by B18c1Turboed; 07-02-2008 at 12:41 PM.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

how is it that my motor is still running , and doesnt burn a drop of oil...yet when i bought the car from robi, my WHOLE BUMPER WAS BLACK, even the wing turned black after going into high rpm a couple times...

and are you so ignorant to see NEW does not mean that i opened a box and took the part out of the wrapper?

5000 cash today lmk

Quote Originally Posted by Timinater
    5000 cash today lmk
    lol you probably dont even have that much, GTFO.

I KNEW he didnt fix it the right way. I KNEW he was trying to pass one over on the public. I POLITELY pressed him to provide receipts , that is when HE, NOT ME, got pissed off.
    wow you really are a dumb arrogant idiot huh...pass one over the public? i have a receipt saying the motor was rebuilt, i will just keep the car, your loss, hahaha

no one got pissed off...you are the one typing bibles over a forum.

why are we forgetting that this is the same car that was for sale for 13k with blown piston rings , a bad axle , autozone bearings and a bad o2 sensor

Privateer Racing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Benefit

why are we forgetting that this is the same car that was for sale for 13k with blown piston rings , a bad axle , autozone bearings and a bad o2 sensor
    Becasue your name aint RObi!!!!

And 2k for rods and crank is just crazy, i just looked up the price per len and a BRAND new crank is 882.00 rods where 588.00 total, so that total of 2k for just crank and rods must be your pricing!!!

oh well this just gives me more reasons to keep it

Can you not read, he said $11,000 or TRADE .

Also, you bought a car with a bad engine, and you didnt find that relevant in the whole time that you couldnt pay robi the rest of the balance on the car?

LOL@ You for selling a POS car, me calling you out on it, and you FAILING TO SELL IT.

WHose got the last laugh now
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Becasue your name aint RObi!!!!

And 2k for rods and crank is just crazy, i just looked up the price per len and a BRAND new crank is 882.00 rods where 588.00 total, so that total of 2k for just crank and rods must be your pricing!!!
    THE LINKS I POSTED ARE FROM SONS ACURA(BARANCO), SHUT THE FU.CK UP AN READ DANNY INSTEAD OF JUST SEEING WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE
    -www.usedbarcode.net

THE LINKS I POSTED ARE FROM SONS ACURA(BARANCO), SHUT THE FU.CK UP AN READ DANNY INSTEAD OF JUST SEEING WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE
    Temper temper calm down dude. Getting too hot headed over a car that you have nothing to do with.

Privateer Racing!!

cANT YOU READ THE PRICING ON SONS WEBSITE? 2K FOR RODS AND CRANK, NO WONDER WHY YOUR BUISNESS HASNT TAKEN OFF!!!

crANK
    http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...layCatalogid=0

and are you so ignorant to see NEW does not mean that i opened a box and took the part out of the wrapper?
    SO why didnt you just say that 5 pages ago? Why didnt you just say "Hey i didnt buy the stuff brand new i got used parts".

Why say that NEW PARTS are NEW when they OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT?

All this could have been avoided 5 pages ago, but only now that you have been completely called out and shown to be a scammer/shady person do you now try to come up with an excuse.

Your an idiot, my loss, lol right, you can keep that pile of garbage
    -www.usedbarcode.net

SEE POST #55 Danny, since you cant read and your comprehension skills are severely lacking, READ WHAT I SAID , this has already been covered.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

NO WONDER WHY YOUR BUISNESS HASNT TAKEN OFF!!!

Hey when my mommy doesnt give me my already existing business its a little bit harder.

Plus, im doing well for myself. you have no idea lol
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Privateer Racing!!

Hey when my mommy doesnt give me my already existing business its a little bit harder.

Plus, im doing well for myself. you have no idea lol
    HAHAHA!! Yea what can i say my parents love me!!!

And you still havent shown no proof that he didnt use all OEM new parts!!! you just think he didnt!!!

Good luck to the seller if he decides to actually put it on the market, it seems like a nice car and could be very nice with a little work.

Danny, and whoever else, if you aren't going to do any research on Motorex cars, I'd appreciate you biting your tongue.

If you have any questions about the legalities of my car, please call Coleman Sachs, Chief of Import and Certification Division at the NHTSA at (202)366-5291. It doesn't cost a time, just give him my VIN# (BCNR33006545) and he will tell you everything you need to know.

Again, good luck Benefit if you decide to sell your car. I've always wanted an ITR, they are a blast to drive.

SO why didnt you just say that 5 pages ago? Why didnt you just say "Hey i didnt buy the stuff brand new i got used parts".

Why say that NEW PARTS are NEW when they OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT?

All this could have been avoided 5 pages ago, but only now that you have been completely called out and shown to be a scammer/shady person do you now try to come up with an excuse.

Your an idiot, my loss, lol right, you can keep that pile of garbage
    that still does not change the fact that the engine does not knock or burn oil

and yet the car was a gem when robi was selling it
    Last edited by Benefit; 07-02-2008 at 06:38 PM.

LMAO @ the phone call i just got...

"TOMORROW, MEET ME ON THE FUKKIN THREAD" hahahaha

Certified Gearhead

so is this car real or fake

can wait to put a exhaust on her , maybe some 20% tint , CF hood...paint rims black..

too much hate in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jdmb16killa
    too much hate in this thread.
    haterade drinkers...cough mr kidd cough

IA's Instigator

whats the differnce in a type-r and a regular integra?
    sorry ima nissan guy haha

type-r has stickers indicating its a type-r.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast