Thread: FS 95 Integra GSR 5 speed NO MODS Clean Carfax!

Fastrnu

Default FS 95 Integra GSR 5 speed NO MODS Clean Carfax!

I have up for sale a 95 Integra GSR 5 speed w/ NO MODS. This car has a white exterior with a gray cloth interior. As you can see from the pictures the car looks great and has NEVER been abused like most GSR's you find. The gauge cluster says the car has 248K but I recently rebuilt the motor and installed a new timing belt and water pump for better reliability. I have a Clear Title in hand along with a Clean Carfax. If you have any questions please contact me at [email protected] or you can call me at 404-226-2046 or 404-392-1512.

Price: $5400 Obo Cash only deal NO TRADES!!!!!

Clowns are texing me

g/l with the sale!

nice gsr wish i had one of those

Certified Gearhead

since u rebuilt the motor, does that make the engine zero miles.....so how many miles the motor really do got........bump for a clean ass gsr teg...!

RE30

ill admit that one is clean inside and out for its year... bump and gl to ya

Fastrnu

Quote Originally Posted by Uptown401
    since u rebuilt the motor, does that make the engine zero miles.....so how many miles the motor really do got........bump for a clean ass gsr teg...!
    It's a freshly re-built motor with around 100 miles on it.
    Last edited by silversol; 05-14-2008 at 12:33 AM.

That has got to be the dirtest! freshly rebuilt motor i have ever seen!
    Hella stock member!

Fastrnu

Quote Originally Posted by silversol
    I appreciate your useless reply to my thread.

got any proof of that rebuild?
    Hella stock member!

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRteg®'s Avatar

got any proof of that rebuild?
    x2 and I still would not even give you that much for it.

Fastrnu

Quote Originally Posted by GSRteg®
    x2 and I still would not even give you that much for it.
    You wouldn't, well thanks for the post

Senior Member | IA Veteran

that engine has never been rebuilt Look at the block if it has it has 248K miles on it....The block is nasty very nasty like 248k miles on nasty....I am not trying to say anything bad but if you say this engine was recent rebuild an it looks like that sorry dude....Just because you install a timing belt an waterpump that isnt rebuilding the engine....If you rebuilt it have you ever heard of a Preasure washer or Hot tank? It doesnt even look like the tranny has be seperated from the engine in a long time

what is involved in this rebuild? do you have receipts?

Fastrnu

Look everyone for those of you interested please post, for the guys who just want to bull**** there time away posting up dumbass opinions on what was done to the motor and what I could of done differently go to a different thread, thanks.

To EVERYONE he has no proof nor has it been rebuilt ...We are asking valid questions prior to purchase but yet he can not answer them
    Quote Originally Posted by supraguy23
    Look everyone for those of you interested please post, for the guys who just want to bull**** there time away posting up dumbass opinions on what was done to the motor and what I could of done differently go to a different thread, thanks.

Fastrnu

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaASE
    To EVERYONE he has no proof nor has it been rebuilt ...We are asking valid questions prior to purchase but yet he can not answer them
    I did the re build on my own and if you would like prior to purchase you can do a compression check.

Certified Gearhead

X3 on that, reason why im asking if it was rebuilt with how many miles on it....by the looks of that engine block.....headgasket is leaking like a mada happening....hahahaha lol........if its rebuilt im pretty sure it wouldnt look like that.....!

Fastrnu

JoshuaASE if your interested in buying the car then come check it out rather then running your mouth and making a debate on what was done or not. My guess is that you jump from one thread to another putting your word in just to be a **** about everything. It's all good, the car will sell no matter what you say.

Compression check wouldnt tell me that its been rebuilt ....it might show that it has compression but not telling me that what your ad says is true....All I ask if it is true can you explain , you got any pappers showing parts you replaced? who shaved,decked,compression checked the head? who Hot tanked your block? who honed it? did you clean the Oil squirter out? what is the valve adjustment? how did you clock the piston rings? did you replace the oil pump? you know anyone that knows anything about rebuilding such as I do you all ways replace the oil pump .. an if you done all the work you have no problem answering my questions just questions I have prior to purchase thanks
    I did the re build on my own and if you would like prior to purchase you can do a compression check.

Fastrnu

X4 If anybody on here is interested in buying the car let me know since this thread is turning in to a debate. Just e mail me at [email protected] Appreciate it.

Certified Gearhead

$5400 dollas...good loord dats alot of money for a over tons of miles...!

First of off I am really interested with cash I can buy many of these all day kid...I have questions before I buy an If you have a problem with these questions then good luck on your sale...I hope a MOD sees these an understands where I am coming from an delete/Lock this thread Good day Mate
    JoshuaASE if your interested in buying the car then come check it out rather then running your mouth and making a debate on what was done or not. My guess is that you jump from one thread to another putting your word in just to be a **** about everything. It's all good, the car will sell no matter what you say.

Fastrnu

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaASE
    First of off I am really interested with cash I can buy many of these all day kid...I have questions before I buy an If you have a problem with these questions then good luck on your sale...I hope a MOD sees these an understands where I am coming from an delete/Lock this thread Good day Mate
    Well first off I'm not a kid and 2nd if a MOD did see this thread he will see that all your posts are just debating what I did or not. It would be different if you saw the car and it drove but even then everybody is different in what they want.

Fastrnu

It's funny that you said you can buy many of these lol that's great these are worth at high 6K each. I owned Supra TT's worth over 25K so what are you trying to say? It's great you have money so what?

I am just saying that I might be the fat guy that comes an buys it if you can answer all my questions without being a Douche BAG
    It's funny that you said you can buy many of these lol that's great these are worth at high 6K each. I owned Supra TT's worth over 25K so what are you trying to say? It's great you have money so what?

gl on sale but, there are gsrs that are way better then this for sale at the same price or cheaper, and lesser miles, and better paint.. mayb not interior but that dont count! gl tho

Well first off I'm not a kid and 2nd if a MOD did see this thread he will see that all your posts are just debating what I did or not. It would be different if you saw the car and it drove but even then everybody is different in what they want.

who is debating? he's asking the same thing I was... you claim the motor was rebuilt by you... all we're asking is for you to explain that statement in detail... nothing more. you seem to be dodging the question.. which is why we are all getting on you about it... just explain what you meant by an engine rebuild and lets move on with the sale

Fastrnu

Quote Originally Posted by wanggsticky
    gl on sale but, there are gsrs that are way better then this for sale at the same price or cheaper, and lesser miles, and better paint.. mayb not interior but that dont count! gl tho
    I'm sure they are but 9 out of 10 GSR's get abused and this one as you can tell isn't.

X4 If anybody on here is interested in buying the car let me know since this thread is turning in to a debate. Just e mail me at [email protected] Appreciate it.
    here ill end the debate for you!
    Hella stock member!