Hello all,

So I'm swapping (well swapped and pretty much done) an EG H2B for the 1/4 mile and I am hung up on one last little issue.

It is a H22A with the QSD kit and B16 tranny. I'm running the HA Motorsports P72 and some company modified the factory D-Series harness for the swap (can't remember company name at the moment).

Vtec pressure switch wire from the ECU is jumped to the Vtec wire like HA Motorsports suggested. Since that trick, the CEL for Vtec Pressure Switch went away and has stayed off.

So I was on the dyno and the tuner said Vtec wasnt engaging. We wired the battery to the solenoid and it clicked fine. We then did two pulls while I manually sent power from the battery to the Vtec solenoid mid pull, still no Vtec.

I pulled the Vtec solenoid off and cleaned the screen. Still nothing. Then I noticed that even with no CEL's the wire to the oil pressure switch/sender was ripped off the sensor. I replaced that and still nothing.

So last night I found out that a dented oil pan lowers oil pressure. Mine was REALLY dented so I ripped it out and dented it back out. While under there I realized the oil pickup tube was also dented in from the oil pan being so dented that it hit it. I cleaned the screen, bent everything back out, slapped it back together aaaaand nothing...

I figured I should check my oil pressure, so I wired up a gauge to an oil filter sandwich plate. I have 18-20ish psi at idle when warm and up in the 80's while driving in the upper rpms.

So here I am, with no CEL's (no codes either I checked), a working VSS, good oil pressure, a Vtec solenoid that engages just fine, new-ish distributor, working tach, engine temp shows operating temp when driving, jumped Vtec oil pressure switch, working TPS as far as I know (no codes or CEL), knock sensor is plugged in, IAT sensor is plugged in, high enough RPMs and throttle percentage when trying, and I STILL cannot get Vtec to engage.

Oh and a side note, the tuner said the computer was 100% for sure sending the Vtec signal at 4500 RPMs. My last ditch effort is to throw it on the dyno again and make a pull as it sits now then unplug the Vtec solenoid and do another pull. If the power is drastically different I suppose its working and I just cant hear/feel it as super noticeable...

Any other ideas?! Thanks in advance!