Hello all,

I'm nearing the end of my custom engine swap, a K20A2 (2003 RSX-S) into a 2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder. I am currently running into a wiring issue: I am getting no power to the car. We had it cranking before, but I had to replace the engine. I put everything back the way it was (to my knowledge) except for 1 thing: Before, the alternator was touching my firewall, but when the engine was out, I hammered it to give it clearance and it isn't touching anymore. I added some grounding wires and also connected those 2 manually and it still doesn't provide power. It seems like everything is grounding properly when I test with my voltmeter, but there is no connection between 2 of the 3 positive cables that attach to the battery and the ground/negative (one lead on a single + wire and 1 lead on a ground for each test). 1 of the positive cables makes a connection with the starter's positive connection and the other with the alternator's positive connection.

Can anyone recommend a mechanic/technician that knows wiring and can come to my house and fix my wiring issue for a fee? (I live in Sugar Hill/Buford) Thanks.